• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Falcons @ Seahawks - 10/2: Week 4 (LOSS 30-28)

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Fucking Rah Rah Pete - horrible clock management at the end. Should have went for it on 4th to try and get closer and then used the TO. The odds of any kicker hitting a 61 yarder?? Gimme a fuckin' break. I'd rather have gone for it on 4th and come up short than watch that garbage.

I share your passion here, maybe not the plan you wrote. My problem is that extra fucking time out. Why did they spike the ball on first down? That's where you call the time out. You can get your kick unit ready, get a sideline/deep middle/trick play ready and go for it. You need 3 downs and they only had 2, so they tried a miracle kick on 4th and long. That should've been 3rd and 8 they'd had atl shitting breaks.

But Fuck it, one game closer to Luck. Although Tarvaris is certainly no Stouffer nor McGuire.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I share your passion here, maybe not the plan you wrote. My problem is that extra fucking time out. Why did they spike the ball on first down? That's where you call the time out. .

Dont agree, easy to say in hindsight, but with under a minute on the clock and in this situation, you never burn your last time out, Not with 50 yards to cover.

I hope luck turns out to be a total bust, and some already shitty ass team gets a shitty ass QB, thats would be awesome to me.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Having that timeout remaining is the reason we should have gone for it on 4th down. If Rice doesn't have that false start maybe Haushka would have hit from 56. The clock management isn't the only thing to point out.

Reaction score
Yeah, if Rice doesn't have that False start.. I'd run a quick draw with Forsett from the gun. The D wouldn't expect a run.... so Forsett could've picked up a few nice yards and put is in really good position to make a nice comfortable FG.

But that didn't happen.... Pete should have gone for it on 4th and 8th....

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
Granted, I wasn't figuring Rice's penalty in there, that was a huge mistake, especially for a receiver. But - overall big picture is the team shows potential. What we know: We have a pretty good D. If our offense can give them a breather here and there, they can keep us in the games. Our running game is weak. When T-Jack is given time, he can make decent decisions and move the ball. Our kick/punt coverage needs work. And lastly, Rah Rah Pete's comments on the end of game 61 yard FG made me sick to my stomach. This clown actually expected Hauschka to make that. *rolling eyes* IMO, he should have gone for it on 4th. That FG attempt was laughable.

Reaction score
Anyone watch Hawks All-Access and see the convo between justin and marshawn after his TD flip into the end zone?? Marshawn is soooo hoooood...

Top Bottom