• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Cardinals @ Seahawks - 9/25: Week 3 (WON 13-10)

Idahawk

Reaction score
Lets see how PC deals with the 12th man ! Whitehurst ! Whitehurst ! Whitehurst ! I can hear it already LOL

S

Seattlehawk94

Home opener, let's see how Kevin Kolb can deal with the 12th man.

Getting sick of the 12th Man bullshit....Kolb is playing Carsalesman's team not a bunch of fans....Seems like that's all we have to brag about is a bunch of fans who's "greatness" has kept us from blackouts since 2002....Wow....

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Defense completely shut them down in the 2nd half. They won us this game.

Offense still sucks, Tjack can't get past his first read without either completely freaking out and running or checking down.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Getting sick of the 12th Man bullshit....Kolb is playing Carsalesman's team not a bunch of fans....Seems like that's all we have to brag about is a bunch of fans who's "greatness" has kept us from blackouts since 2002....Wow....

You have to have something to be proud of when you are a Seahawks fan...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
12man was definetly a factor, its an advantage to play at home, its a major advantage with this team, I think we can be proud of that.

Defense played very well, Clem had a great game, he was always around the ball/QB. Our safety's made huge plays, thought Browner held his own over there with fitz (HELD being the operative word) he had ET help over the top.

Our offense was not great, but thought the line did alittle better, especially in the run game, nice to see triple digits again.
TJack gets my respect for sticking is neck out there to get the TD, in escense winning the game. He still has a hard time getting rid of the ball. I like our WR core, Rice has great hands and is our clear cut #1 WR.

ST sucked, with the exception of the long FG's, this needs attention. JR had a few nice punts but also had 2 muffs. LW bubbled the ball twice on short kicks offs, our kick off coverage is short and we gave up way too many yards.
It really suprises me with the ST players we have that we are this bad, makes me think there is not enough focus or disipline on this phase of the game. I hope the coaches correct this before it bites us in the ass again!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Yeah, Browner got away with some holds. But so did Levi Brown because he couldn't stop Clemons.

Its seems like a lot of teams are having issues on special teams coverage. Plus we lost Will Herring who was our best player on special teams, Roy Lewis is still hurt he's another great special teams player.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
It was like two fat chicks mud wrestling hard to watch , but someone had to win .
Couldn't agree more, I'm gonna head back up this Sunday to see if we can keep it going against the Falcons. I think I already know what is going to happen though, the Falcons are a little tougher opponent than the Cardinals.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Wheres atlanta gameday thread? Comon admins, lets get the show on the road! Headed tto game right now! Stoked to see the defense today!

Top Bottom