• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ 49ers - 12/12: LOSE 40 - 21

Reaction score
HawksFan1987;52271 said:
Slightly off the subject.....but who here agrees that J-Force is night and day a better option in the check down/screen game? Lynch looks awful catching the ball whereas Forsett is not only more elusive and always making the first guy miss, but a much better receiving RB. Idk at least Lynch caught all his balls this time..
I'd like to see Washington on some screens as well. Throw some blockers in front of him and he has the speed and ability to break one.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both are good points. To me, Lynch just doesnt have that same athleticism that J-Force has to pull it off it a stylish and speedy fashion. Good point also Fenom. I completely forgot about Leon.

If you guys had to pick two out of Leon, Forsett, and Lynch who would you cut? Its a toughie and i say keep all three...but i think id pick Lynch.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Same F'in seahawks we've seen the last three years, how can we expect to win???

I dont even think the defense played baddly its just that when the offense goes 3 and out, turns over the ball, the defense looses its motivation to play tough.

4 and short go route again is the dumbest fucking call ever, repeat, And J. Bates needs to be punched in the neck! How many times do you need to fail to get it? That is 4 times now. No wonder when we loose we loose big. Its because when we play from behind we over reach our capabilities, with the "wing it" from the hip style of play calling, team doesnt stay within its game.

Matt 4 picks and 1 fumble completely unacceptable, its team effort but Matt lost that game.

I have 4-5 tickets for falcons game 4 sale.... 90$ (under face value) 129 W all together next to aisle.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
szat;52289 said:
Same F'in seahawks we've seen the last three years, how can we expect to win???

I dont even think the defense played baddly its just that when the offense goes 3 and out, turns over the ball, the defense looses its motivation to play tough.

4 and short go route again is the dumbest fucking call ever, repeat, And J. Bates needs to be punched in the neck! How many times do you need to fail to get it? That is 4 times now. No wonder when we loose we loose big. Its because when we play from behind we over reach our capabilities, with the "wing it" from the hip style of play calling, team doesnt stay within its game.

Matt 4 picks and 1 fumble completely unacceptable, its team effort but Matt lost that game.

Yeah, I agree. I was there, unfortunately. From our seats it just looked awful. Felt like I was back in Detroit watching my old Lions (ugh! Worse than LSD flashbacks...)

I will say one thing, tho--QWEST IS AWESOME. (Heck, so is Ford Field. But it doesn't have OUR 12th MAN!) You would not believe low lame Candleprick Park is. There's just NOTHING to do but sit in your seat or walk up and down the concourse. Good lord! How do you entertain a family before the game? Can't stuff the kiddies with brats and beer for two hours!

At Qwest, there are folks hawking small programs everywhere, and the profits go to charity. Trying to buy a program at CP? There was ONE place when we first went thru the gates, and that's all I could find after literally walking halfway around the place. And it was a full-size Gameday, so it was a pain to carry around; and no mention of charities.

And worst of all, the sucky fans! Could not believe how many EMPTY seats at kickoff. The San fans starting filing in during the 1st Q but there were still empty chairs throughout. Sorry, even during our last (lousy) season the mighty Q was PACKED AND ALIVE! Every freaking play, we yelled our heads off to distract the other team. Here, people didn't really yell until the teams were near the end zone--or someone said "Go Giants!". I think the only times they stood up was to get more beer or let Hawks fans leave. Ugh.
:sad:

So, I look at it like a bad day at a really crappy office. It stunk, but you get to go home afterwards to a nice place...let's thank our lucky stars our team doesn't live there!
:yahoo:

Reaction score
Random: does everyone know that Mike Mayock has like the worst lisp of all time.... Sorry but i just noticed... its pretty bad.

Top Bottom