• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Saints @ Seahawks - 1/8: WIN 41 - 36

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
WOW! WHAT A GAME! Seriously! Crazy that we pulled that one out! I know what your saying about cloud 9! I am so happy, I'm not even upset a girl flaking out on me! SUCH a great day to be a Hawk!

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Best slogan on the signs: "Who dat? SEA DAT!!!" Holy monkey crap, that's gotta be the best playoff game in a decade if not of all time for us!!!!

Even if we get blown out next week, I'm savoring this baby all year. As I said on another thread, THIS WILL SHUT UP THE DOUBTERS. We earned this one ourselves!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!
:clapping:

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
the doubters will never shutup... every1 is a hater on us ive already seen a bunch of ppl saying o saints d gave it to us and shit like that, shit pisses me off we just outcoached and wanted it more than they did, i just learn to not care about what other dumbasses think...proud of our team FUCK YA GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Reaction score
I FEEL like Sunshine :)

Also Adam Schefter said Marshawn lynch run was the best run in Playoff HISTORY!!!!!!!!

BEAST MODE

Reaction score
Bru-Hed;53307 said:
Best slogan on the signs: "Who dat? SEA DAT!!!" Holy monkey crap, that's gotta be the best playoff game in a decade if not of all time for us!!!!

Even if we get blown out next week, I'm savoring this baby all year. As I said on another thread, THIS WILL SHUT UP THE DOUBTERS. We earned this one ourselves!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!
:clapping:
I thought it said "Sea Dat? We Dat!", but I'm sure there were a lot of similar signs.

Reaction score
Just so everyone knows this.... Ben Obamanu Dislocated his shoulder on that catch where he was hit out of bounds.... and Somehow he returned to the game and had a few more grabs.

He is Damn Good!

Reaction score
He prolly just had it popped back in, couple shots into the arm and he was good to go!

It's playoffs man, you don't miss the playoffs with a dislocated shoulder.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;53363 said:
I like obiwan more and more every week.
We're watching him grow as a receiver every week. Can't wait to see what he does next season.

Reaction score
This a first time in a long time that I dont want them to cut half the team in the Offseason.

now that Matt has a year under his belt in this system he will be more comfortable and play really well next year while he mentors the young gun that we will have.

Irish Seahawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Was watching this at a bar at 3 in the morning...... got most of the bar to support the seahawks, people who've never heard of anyone other than the bears were glued to the television

Great win! :D

Top Bottom