• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nnamdi Asomugha contract voided

Reaction score
Jason La Canfora - NFL Network said:
Asomugha didn't reach certain incentives this season, voiding the last year of a three-year, $45.3 million contract and making the three-time Pro Bowl cornerback an unrestricted free agent
You can't blame him for not meeting the incentives when teams were avoiding throwing to him.

Reaction score
If there's a 2011 season that means there's a new CBA. Meaning a salary cap, deep pockets doesn't matter as much when there's a limit to how much you can spend. Haynesworth might available too.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;53409 said:
If there's a 2011 season that means there's a new CBA. Meaning a salary cap, deep pockets doesn't matter as much when there's a limit to how much you can spend. Haynesworth might available too.

Not if a salary cap isn't part of the new CBA...

But because it is unknown one way or another, it probably wouldn't be smart to throw fist fulls of cash.

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
I think the rookie salary cap will be more affected by the cba than free agency...I don't think the salary cap will be much different..I THINK

Top Bottom