• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFL's Most Underrated: Seattle Seahawks

OGDraft

Huddler
Reaction score
What up Hawks fans. I run a blog called OGDraft which is basically where I will be posting all of my draft information. I enjoy scouting and writing scouting reports and all that. Anyways to pass some time until the college football season gets here, I decided to blog about underrated players around the league, 1 from each team.

From the SeaHawks with David Hawthorne. I been a fan of this guy before he made his first start and he is an absolute beast!

It's on my blog @ ogdraft.wordpress.com but I am not allowed to post links, so check it out guys.

I hope you guys enjoy the read. It's time to show some love to the underrated guys out there!

Reaction score
Hawthorne is very underrated. Last season he had 97 solo tackles and he didn't even start until after Tatupu got injured. He's actually the reason a lot of fans were calling for a switch to a 3-4 defense.

OP
O

OGDraft

Huddler
Reaction score
lol Glad you guys agree though. Dude is a certified beast. You guys think he will beat out Leroy Hill this season? Or is he only gonna play in the 3-4 when it's run?

Blue&Orange

Huddler
Reaction score
Tatupu never seem to get the respect he deserves he may be the best middle LB right now in the NFL.

Reaction score
Blue&Orange;48950 said:
Tatupu never seem to get the respect he deserves he may be the best middle LB right now in the NFL.

uh no he isn't
too small, can't stay healthy, can't get away from linemen (ie if they get to him he is done for that play), Hawthorne is a better MLB than he is right now. :nhl_checking:

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
mmmm r u forgetting about patrick willis... hands down best mlb in league, and arguably best defender in the league

S

Seattlehawk94

RockChalkSeahawk;49011 said:
That's debatable?

He missed games last year because of his shoulder or whatever. But before that he only missed one game. Sit down.

Why don't you sit down? Lofabread is soft as fuck. The guy is the MOST OVERRATED player in the NFL according to his FELLOW PLAYERS.

People in this fucking town give him waaaaaay to much damn credit. He's not a MLB in a 4-3 defense, playing in a 3-4 he might work as a RILB or LILB but as a solo MLB he's one of the worst in the NFL. If you don't believe it....Show me when we've ranked in the Top-10 in Rushing Yards Against since he's been here. Show me him making open field tackles..

He's living his career off of his dad being a Simpsons reference and basically TWO FUCKING GOOD GAMES AGAINST THE EGGGLES. Other than that, what the fuck has he done? Oh, yeah...Let Willie Parker have a clean running lane for 75 yards in a Superbowl? Let Ryan Grant fucking eat up yards over the middle in the playoffs? Not provided any fucking help to the passrush? Let the DEs and DTs hang out to dry because he's too small to actually attack the line so he's basically a nickleback covering the TE on every passing down?

Sit down? LOL....Drink some more media Kool-Aid telling you who's "good" because most experts and players find Lofabread to be the softest MLB in the game of football.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Don't forget about him giving Carolina's RB a concussion in the 2005 NFC Championship game...

He reminds me a lot of Hasselbeck. Makes plays with his head more than his physical ability. If his head doesn't get it right, he can't make up for it with his physical (or lack thereof) ability.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49013 said:
Why don't you sit down? Lofabread is soft as fuck. The guy is the MOST OVERRATED player in the NFL according to his FELLOW PLAYERS.

People in this fucking town give him waaaaaay to much damn credit. He's not a MLB in a 4-3 defense, playing in a 3-4 he might work as a RILB or LILB but as a solo MLB he's one of the worst in the NFL. If you don't believe it....Show me when we've ranked in the Top-10 in Rushing Yards Against since he's been here. Show me him making open field tackles..

He's living his career off of his dad being a Simpsons reference and basically TWO FUCKING GOOD GAMES AGAINST THE EGGGLES. Other than that, what the fuck has he done? Oh, yeah...Let Willie Parker have a clean running lane for 75 yards in a Superbowl? Let Ryan Grant fucking eat up yards over the middle in the playoffs? Not provided any fucking help to the passrush? Let the DEs and DTs hang out to dry because he's too small to actually attack the line so he's basically a nickleback covering the TE on every passing down?

Sit down? LOL....Drink some more media Kool-Aid telling you who's "good" because most experts and players find Lofabread to be the softest MLB in the game of football.

How are you gonna say that? He IS the leader of our defense. Who the fuck says he's overrated? You can't just assume he's good because of media. He came out of college UNDERRATED because of his size. Then he proved everyone wrong by starting as a rookie, making the Pro Bowl his first 3 seasons, and being a starter in the Super Bowl. Lofa makes players better, *cough* Aaron Curry *cough*. You're just pissed because he was injured this year. He'll shut you up next year.

Hobbes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49013 said:

Chill the FUCK out

S

Seattlehawk94

Who the fuck says he's overrated?

NFL Players Poll in SI from 2008....Who the fuck? Uh...His PEERS the fuck...

being a starter in the Super Bowl.

So was Timmy Fucking Smith....That is the most overblown achievement people throw out there..

You're just pissed because he was injured this year. He'll shut you up next year.

No, I'm pissed because he's soft in many ways and get's way too much credit from SEAHAWKS FANS (not NFL FANS). He's not even the best LB on his own team. IF he does do well...I'll eat crow....Until then...

Chill the FUCK out

Shut the FUCK up....Fucking "CHEERLEADER" newbie motherfucker, you wearing your little tutu with the poms poms telling me to "chill the Fuck out" FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER. Your avatar with some wannabe hoodrat looking douchebag motherfuckers makes me lulz. Come up in here and tell me to "chill the fuck out"...LOL...You come into a conversation you have no fucking room to join and start shit with me? Go round up Calvin, Hobbsie because you just poured a big ol' can a gas on a fire you might need some backup... lol.....Priceless....

[in best Sgt. Hartman voice] I'll keep my eye on you....

Top Bottom