• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFL RECORD

Reaction score
He is the QB, yes it is his fault.

Where were you bro? I was watching the 12th man save close games that should of been blow outs.

So having the shortest QB in the league isn't a hinderance?

You stated exactly what is wrong, RW has never thrown for 4 tds and 350 yds. You seem blind but it is right in front of you.

Always take the high ground.

None of these rookies have put up a game like that, Luck had over 350 once I believe. You expect way too much out of this offense.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Sprhawk...... I tried to find one post of yours to quote, but I can't pick just one. You make zero sense.

About as much sense as choosing a 5'10 3rd round QB?

Say what you want but with a real QB we would have easily won in Miami

Reaction score

That pick is beginning to look like a steal, unless you dislike short people simply because they're short for some reason.

Wilson had the highest QBR of any QB this week. That means he was better than Manning, better than Brady, better than Rodgers, better than 6'6" Joe Flacco! QBR isn't perfect, but it is (by far) the best metric for measuring a QB's efficiency... I don't know how to put this more bluntly... I don't just simply disagree with you. You are WRONG. You are either completely delusional or a moron.

Idahawk

Reaction score

That's right its not real .......its all make believe and when you wake up it will be 2005 and Matt Hasselbeck is still Qb and Holmgren is the coach, its all ok .....just take a deep breath........... of that glue your huffing LOL

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
That's right its not real .......its all make believe and when you wake up it will be 2005 and Matt Hasselbeck is still Qb and Holmgren is the coach, its all ok .....just take a deep breath........... of that glue your huffing LOL

I guess this is what it means when people find out you are a Seahawk fan and say "Sorry to hear that".

Any of you guys want to buy a bridge?

Do you count one good hole in golf as your whole score? Birdie 1 hole didn't play anymore and your the winner of the day. Quantity and Quality.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Short people don't get birthdays, sorry. They can only be told they can't throw quick outs by an armchair quarterback.

You will address me as Mr. Matt Flynn. LOL

It's all good that so many believe in RW. I won't disagree, we are better off with him than with TJ.

But he will never be what I had in mind when it became obvious Hass was finished. Seriously wondering if Seattle will get a ring in my lifetime? As far as fans go, there is no more deserving team.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Ballzdeep - Care to actually post some thoughts instead of just clicking disagree or old with everyone's posts? I am sure sprhawk would appreciate the support since you seem to like every one of his posts, too.

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Ballzdeep - Care to actually post some thoughts instead of just clicking disagree or old with everyone's posts? I am sure sprhawk would appreciate the support since you seem to like every one of his posts, too.

If i wanted to post i would.... I just like watching you assclowns argue for an average qb,shows your stupidity!! lol

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Eloquently spoken ,well worth the wait

So now we have two confirmed cases of micro phobia

Oh no, you dimwits didn't like the response...Boo efin hoo! LMAO, somthing substantive? Like your moronic posts? Someone doesn't agree with you aholes and you attack,as if what your saying is the end all . Just asinine! Watch some other teams play,don't be such a mindless homer,and see what a good qb is supposed to look like. RW isn't horrible,just an average qb,simple as that.I hope he gets better and improves,but this season was totally pissed away by playing him.

Reaction score
Oh no, you dimwits didn't like the response...Boo efin hoo! LMAO, somthing substantive? Like your moronic posts? Someone doesn't agree with you aholes and you attack,as if what your saying is the end all . Just asinine! Watch some other teams play,don't be such a mindless homer,and see what a good qb is supposed to look like. RW isn't horrible,just an average qb,simple as that.I hope he gets better and improves,but this season was totally pissed away by playing him.

Do they make people this stupid? or do they just come this way???

Top Bottom