• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Season Predictions?

S

Seattlehawk94

I said it to Irish and Navy walking out of Qwest Field on Sunday...This team is SKITZO...

You never know what team is going to show up...Which is worse than being bad....At least being bad you can accept and deal with it...This team is like Forest Gump's box of chocolates... :x

Reaction score
Theres always a chance for some kind of turn around, could it happen in Dallas? i dunno, but if we lose that dallas game i say its over after that point. Im not gonna put in any predictions because that failed me last time and my whole threat was basically a dream scenario flushed down the seahawk toilet.

Reaction score
94-
I agree with you in every aspect. I told my dad while we watched last weeks lost this is the most inconsistent team I've seen in awhile. One week we shut teams out and the offense is flowing. The next the defense looks like a bunch of high schoolers and the offense can't get moving. I don't know if it's the players or the coaches. All I know is we need to see improvement on a week-to-week basis. Not two weeks of :harvey: football and then a week of :D . We need consistency.

Reaction score
Ya looks like Tards might run away with this thing again, barring some crazy injury or something i dunno, but as long as its not the 49rs at this point, ive developed a hate for that team over the past few weeks just from thier shit hole fans alone.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:
TyPaige said:
My new prediction...
Cards win division
Isn't there some Cardinals forum you should be at? :lol:

Yeah dude, or are you just buggin?

Dallas is gonna be tough, especially at home.
Even though Im upset at the hawks this year I'll still be anxiously watching the game.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
szat said:
phaZe said:
TyPaige said:
My new prediction...
Cards win division

Yeah dude, or are you just buggin?

Dallas is gonna be tough, especially at home.
Even though Im upset at the hawks this year I'll still be anxiously watching the game.
Hopefully the "Good Seahawks" show up this week.

TyPaige

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:
TyPaige said:
My new prediction...
Cards win division

I stop by to show my love here and there. Just be glad I'm not one of those teenage kids that know nothing else than to talk smack 24 hours a day.

I'm pro..

Reaction score
8th and 22nd would be great. I'd take it. Uh MAYBE Berry and a LT.

2 of our first 3 picks will be linemen I'm sure of it. The pick that doesn't go towards our O-line will go to our secondary, a QB, or maybe a NT if we want to go with a 3-4.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
1st Round Pick in 2010 Draft (Denver): Gave away 2009 2nd.
2nd Round Pick in 2009 Draft (Bears): Gave away 2009 3rd/4th.
3rd Round Pick in 2009 Draft (Eagles): Gave away 2009 5th/7th and 2010 3rd.

So we don't have a 3rd round pick in 2010.

Top Bottom