• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mock Draft

HawksNation

Huddler
Reaction score
Will there be a mock draft on this site were we can get together and each person that wants to participate can choose a team and sim draft the first round ?

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well there is your sig!

If we get enough people to participate, I am sure we can go through a mock draft. Hell, I would be in. :)

OP
HawksNation

HawksNation

Huddler
Reaction score
Just a suggestion -

How about creating a list of teams and putting our names next the the team you want to draft for ?

I know everyone will want the Seahawks. I will take the Chiefs or the Raiders

Reaction score
Ok, I've randomly assigned each team a number 1-32. Ideally I'd like to have 32 people, but I don't know how realistic it is. So we're either going with 8 or 16, if we can't get 32 the first 16 that joined will participate and if we can't get 16 the first 8 that join will be the 8 that participate.

If we get 32 people each will get one pick, If we get 16 people each person will get two picks, etc.

Since I'm the only one who knows which number is assigned to each team I'll let everyone pick their numbers and I'll take whatever is left.

OP
HawksNation

HawksNation

Huddler
Reaction score
what date will the draft be on and time ?

Also can you post a list of the teams with draft order and who is the owner of that team, please ?

Reaction score
I'm not sure yet, I have to find a day that works for everyone that's involved.

Rams
Lions
Bucs
Redskins
Chiefs
Seahawks
Browns- HawksNation
Raiders
Bills
Jags
Broncos
Dolphins
49ers
Seahawks- Hawk096
Giants
Titans
49ers
Steelers
Falcons
Texans
Bengals
Patriots- Number 18
Packers
Eagles
Ravens
Cardinals
Cowboys
Chargers
Jets
Saints
Colts

Numbers available:
1, 2, 3, 4, 6 ,7 ,8 ,9 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21 ,22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32

Reaction score
No, but my point is I don't know any of the inside info with those teams. Most likely I will it just depends on when and time stuff like that. Cause I am working on several things for the blog and it's been pretty time consuming. I don't want to just do it and mess around I want to do this and be serious. Let me see where I stand when we get closer to the day. Plus I don't really follow college players LOL other than Syracuse so I will have to study a lot!

Top Bottom