• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Micheal Sam to Ram's

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Good for Sam. I hope he does well...except every game he plays the Seahawks.

Idahawk

Reaction score
He won't make the team , this a PR stunt , probably involving the NFL front office .....let him have his chance so nobody can say he didn't get one .

Idahawk

Reaction score
I wondered why Michael Silver was with the Rams all week , this was planned all along .....sneaky

Ok now there showing him hug his and kiss his boyfriend on TV are you kidding me

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I wondered why Michael Silver was with the Rams all week , this was planned all along .....sneaky

Ok now there showing him hug his and kiss his boyfriend on TV are you kidding me

Yeah, I'm not sure the NFL is ready for that. I don't care myself, but the visual must have put many people off.

It's still a distraction no matter what they claim.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
First of all let me start by saying I am most definitely not against gay marriage or anti-gay in any way whatsoever.

However I find the irony of him being a "Ram" hilarious. He's going to get allllllll the sacks :laugh:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
First of all let me start by saying I am most definitely not against gay marriage or anti-gay in any way whatsoever.

However I find the irony of him being a "Ram" hilarious. He's going to get allllllll the sacks :laugh:

:oops:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
He won't make the team , this a PR stunt , probably involving the NFL front office .....let him have his chance so nobody can say he didn't get one .

I think you're right. This alone makes me reconsider the LA move in the future as possible.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score

Hahaha...he's a Ram! I didn't even think of that. It makes that word have a whole different connotation now. :)

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
And Fisher and Snead had such a tremendous draft going for them......

Now this just gave everyone on this forum...HOURS of enjoyment.

Please change your avatar to the rainbow flag now Lambie. LOL

Top Bottom