• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Man I hate what if's

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
But this article made me say it.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4817401"]Seattle Seahawks reached out to Tony Dungy for president job - ESPN[/ame]

What if Tony Dungy was our prez and Leslie Frazier our HC. Seems at one point there was a chance, ofcourse now it is all what if's.

I know Tony is a spiritual guy so I wonder what it would take for God to reverse whatever he said to Dungy that made him say no. I have a couple of goats left over from the Holmgren sacrifice.

Reaction score
To me, this falls under the same category as hiring Holmgren as GM. Dungy absolutely was a great coach, but there's nothing that says he'd be equally as great in a front office position.

Top Bottom