• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Madden 13

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Szat, yeah if you would like to start a "franchise" mode, pick Connected Career Offline and pick Pete. It's just franchise mode on steroids. I didn't overhaul the roster my first season. Just a couple trades. Got DeSean Jackson cause I wanted a burner WR and got Coples and he had 14 sacks his rookie season lol.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Oh and scout/draft WR Calvin White. Kid is a beast. He's 6'5" 237 and is just phenomenal in every aspect. Think he's a top 5 pick though so you may have trade for someone's first. It's super easy. Wait till the end of the season, pick the worst couple teams and offer them like 2 or 3 late round picks for their 1st. Had 4 1st round picks my first season. All in the top 10 lol

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
sweet whats your screen name?
Cool, think its actually szat - something, I'll look you guys up though.

I was disapointed the RW 72 rating updated, maybe lower after the Az game.

DUN DUN .....DUN...... DUN DUN! SHORTEST STRAW!!! *headbangs like bevis.

Top Bottom