• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lynch wins appeal on $50,000 fine

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Since he's won the appeal he will match the money raised and donate to a local charity.

Another class act...

TWITTER:

Thank u to the 12s for tryin to help out, I will match the money raised and send it to a charity #12thMan #beastmode #Seahawks

Idahawk

Reaction score
Since he's won the appeal he will match the money raised and donate to a local charity.

Another class act...

TWITTER:

Thank u to the 12s for tryin to help out, I will match the money raised and send it to a charity #12thMan #beastmode #Seahawks

That was a joke to begin with , glad it actually turned out in favor of a Seahawk for a change.

I'm sure his charity " Grills 4 Kids " is happy too.

Free Brandon Browner

Last edited:

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think the NFL wanted to let Lynch know that at this point of the season like it or not . you have to talk to the media , its all about money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
He didn't win the appeal. He still paid the money. It's being held in abeyance. If he violates the policy again (as stupid as the policy is), the money will go to the NFL and he'll owe at least another $50k.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
What the hell is the point then?

I read that the NFL will suspend the $50k and if he complies with the terms - its in players contract to be available and participate in media interviews- and talks he's all good. If he doesnt, they will fine him the $50 plus an additional $50k for continued avoidance.

Idahawk

Reaction score
It's mandated that Players speak to the media this time of year , inquiring minds want to know. The NFL wants to promote its stars it's makes them millions .Lynch is a star and if he can do paid commercials he can talk to reporters that fly across the country for a story, it's not that big of a deal. God dell knows where to hurt these guys in their pocket book. He has to be available from here on out , he gets it .

Free Brandon Browner

Last edited:
OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I don't want to hear an interview. I want to hear what was said on the sidelines when Lynch tried to brawl during the Lambs game. He was putting his helmet on and trying to run on the field when the defense was still playing.

Now that's quality audio.

Hearing his interviews are more entertaining for their lack of information than anything else.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
His penalty should be he has to be wired for sound at the Saints game. Uncensored that would be must watch TV!

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I'd actually pay for sideline audio.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't want to hear an interview. I want to hear what was said on the sidelines when Lynch tried to brawl during the Lambs game. He was putting his helmet on and trying to run on the field when the defense was still playing.

Now that's quality audio.

Yes hearing him being bitchslapped all the way into the stands.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Haha I would take Lynch in a fight over any player on your roster.

But the Lambs can get ejected and throw a helmet in frustration like nobody's business. lmao...

Top Bottom