• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lynch Arrested for DUI

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
.08 % blood Aclohol. It takes more alcohol (drinks) for a larger person to get to a .08 BAC level than a smaller person. Also .08 is not that impaired really, of course it depends on the person, circumstanses i.e. time elapsed, food consumed, biochemistry, ect.. For instance, if I have 3 beers in an hour I will be right about that level. Some bars have BAC testers, which is cool! I didnt google, just some of this stuff from past experiences... unfortunetly.

Reaction score
Might even turn into a positive thing. Maybe Lynch was feeling a bit lax, like he'd arrived. This will put him on notice. Kind of be a wake up call. No more fuck ups please.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
In cases like this I have to side with ethics. For his sake and the sake of the public which is apparently in danger when IDIOTS like that get behind the wheel, I hope they throw the book at him and he GETS HELP.

In today's society that is inexcusable. I've seen TOO MANY friends hurt and people killed by f***ing drunk drivers to have any sympathy. Sorry.

He's gotta get straight. Being lenient won't do it.

Top Bottom