• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LT?

Reaction score
That didn't work out with James last year. Also San Diego has a good enough offensive line that they can make a below average running back look decent.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would be careful of LT. He ran for 24 yards on 12 carriers in that playoff game against the Jets. He just doesn't have what it takes anymore.

Reaction score
LT is another RB that has dropped performance after turning 30. We gave Alexander a chance and for some reason they gave James a chance as well. Both did horrible, so I don't see why they would give LT a chance.

Reaction score
I have a feeling Carroll and Schneider are looking to go young and not old. I don't see LT being a Franco Harris or Edge type of guy joining us after their successful years in the NFL.

Reaction score
The Brett and Brian Show;45211 said:
I don't think he would be a good pick up, Brian might. We will be talking about it on this weeks podcast. www.thebrettandbrianshow.com
If you're talking about Westbrook, I think that would be a good idea. He has had some trouble with injuries, but I think the guy still has something left. I remember when Hasselbeck was in the Pro Bowl a few years ago he said that he would love to have a guy like Westbrook...maybe he will get that chance.

Reaction score
Westbrook's injury problems scare me. Maybe if we let go of JJ and don't land Chester or Spiller than possibly go after him, but in my mind he would be a last resort.

12th McLovin

Huddler
Reaction score
French people like him are always welcome on our team. I just hope Tom Benson buys a soccer team in Europe and becomes too busy with it that he doesn't care about the Saints any more and refuses to pay his players, like Malcolm Glazer in Tampa.

Top Bottom