• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lots of Players Released

Reaction score
FB Owen Schmitt
DT Kevin Vickerson
S Kevin Ellison
C Steve Vallos
G/OT Mansfield Wrotto

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
wrotto looked good against jared allen, i woulda def. liked to see him play over loklear... infact id like 2 see any1 over loklear

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
DT Craig Terrill has been released. KJR says Jordan Babineaux will be re-signed today to fill the void at safety after they released Kevin Ellison.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Kevin Ellison? Did he get caught with more Vicodin? I am pretty sure that is why he ain't on the Chargers this year either. JB will be a welcome edition compared to Ellison.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
garydrake425;50142 said:
JJ wasnt cut his pay was cut, babs is back.
I haven't updated this thread yet. The news that he took a pay cut to avoid being released didn't come out until yesterday (9/6) and I last edited that post on Sunday (9/5).

Top Bottom