• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Let your voice be heard

Reaction score
It’s a question that has a tough answer.

Whose side to take- the players or the owners? The one who performs or the one who employs those that brings joy to millions of people around the world on Sundays, Mondays and occasionally a Thursday from September until February.

Come March 4th if no new CBA is agreed on the owners of 32-NFL teams could lockout the players.

So whose side do you take? The players want more money, while the owners want less money for the players and more in their pockets. It’s a common trade when new CBAs have to be finalized. Both sides feeling that the other side isn’t giving them the right piece of the pie.

The players like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady could afford a season of vacation, while the other rookie younger players could afford the money in their wallets. So they’re not getting hurt the most out of the lockout. The owners can go on their vacations and continue to own a team with replacement players- so they’re not getting hurt.

The fans on the other hand- well what do they get out of it?

“As far as the owner’s reaction I have no idea,” Seahawks die-heart fan Lorin “Big Lo” Sandretzky said. “The owner’s won’t stoop down to our (fans) level. They’re billionaires. They won’t stoop down.”

Big Lo is organizing a Seahawk Fan Forum that will take place Mon., Feb. 21st 11 a.m. Western Time at Liquid Line in Kirkland Wash. Currently the Seahawks are one of 17 teams taking part in the forum that takes place between 3 p.m. until 4 p.m Eastern Time.

Jillian Ricard started the idea and already has over half-of-the NFL team being represented.

“We heard of the idea through the Seahawkers,” Big Lo said. “They dropped it because they’re affiliated with the team themselves and didn’t want to do it. So it fell in our lap.”

The idea is a simple one- let the fans voice their opinions, while learning exactly what is going on during the CBA negotiations.

“For the fans that don’t know what’s going on it’s perfect for them,” Big Lo said. “A lot of people don’t know exactly what CBA stands for. To most it means College Basketball Association, but truly it’s Collective Bargaining Agreement.”

To read the entire article: Let your voice be heard

S

Seattlehawk94

Was heading up there but my truck decided to go to the great auto place in the sky....haha...Well, not really "haha" I wanted to be there....Was more concerned about that than the lemon in my driveway that's now an ornament..

Top Bottom