• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Leon Washington a Seahawk

Reaction score
Seahawks traded the 139th overall pick to the New York Jets for RB Leon Washington and a 7th Round Pick (236 Overall). Earlier they picked up LenDale White from the Titans.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;47836 said:
I was pretty stoked when I saw this. Great trade, we also got a 7th round pick.
Yeah, it is a great trade. Looks like Jones will be cut, maybe Forsett too. I also updated the 7th Round Pick.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Jones for sure. Forsett? Not too sure. It would make sense to have Washington, White, and Forsett. Didn't we carry three backs last year? Jones, Forsett, and James (then Rankin).

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Number 18;47839 said:
Jones for sure. Forsett? Not too sure. It would make sense to have Washington, White, and Forsett. Didn't we carry three backs last year? Jones, Forsett, and James (then Rankin).
Keeping Forsett makes sense and I hope they do. It just depends on what they do with Ganther.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Beautiful! We got Washington who is nice and a pick, and we still have a 5th rounder, plus White! I've always liked Whites game and now we have the big back we needed. From Hamilton on, I think this FO has made all the right moves.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Leon Washngton is a Reggie Bush type of player, a threat to score every time he touches it. Pete knows what to do with a guy like this and is ecstatic he gets to scheme for this type of player. I am so stoked about this, our boring offense last year in my opinion has been turned around into a potentially potent and exciting offense with the additions of Okung, Golden Tate, Leon Washington, and Lendale White. Dont forget about Mike and Reggie Williams, if they can put it together we are going to be dangerous on offense.

knownone

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope seattle did their homework; This guy completely f-ed up is leg... great trade if he's healthy and still has speed.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
knownone;47852 said:
I hope seattle did their homework; This guy completely f-ed up is leg... great trade if he's healthy and still has speed.

Worst case scenario, we still got White...who can be our Big back and pound it in the end zone. Great work again on picking up 2 guys who can instantly contribute and we didn't give up much in return.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Whoa just got off work and saw we got Leon. Holy shit between him and White, plus our picks. Damn I think this is a great day for Seattle fans.

Top Bottom