• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Leiweke Resigns

Reaction score
Tod Leiweke has stepped down as Seahawks CEO to join the Tampa Bay Lighting. He had been rumored to joining them a few months ago, but said he wouldn't. Instead he has stepped down according to ESPN 710. More to come as we find out. He will stay on and help the search for a new CEO.

I will also have my opinion on this later and it won't be a nice one!

Reaction score
WTF?

Leaving the Hawks to be CEO and part owner of an NHL team??!

Is it just me, or does the NFL make way more $$ and is way more popular than the NFL???

again, WTF??

S

Seattlehawk94

Seattle Lightning....Let's just say I have a little knowledge of what's going on behind the scenes, Tod is now part owner as well in Tampa (for 1 year)...Think 2011....

Louden Swain

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49046 said:
Seattle Lightning....Let's just say I have a little knowledge of what's going on behind the scenes, Tod is now part owner as well in Tampa (for 1 year)...Think 2011....

Hope this is indeed the case.

Top Bottom