• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lazy or just fat or both

Reaction score
robdog;44325 said:
WOW. He better get his stuff together before the combine.
I doubt he can. There are a lot of questions on his stamina and ability to stop the run as well as his ability to block two defenders. I'm sure someone will take a chance on him, but right now he has a problem with his weight and if signed by a team he will probably have a weight limit and other conditions in his contract.

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
Its tough for a big guy like that to consistently keep his weight in check.. He's the type that's been big all his life!

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
well he lost some wt about 20 lbs BUT he still didn't lift at the combine and he ran a 5.72 40 LMFAO I got a 11 yr old that can almost run that!

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
OK - if you opt out of lifting because you don't want to do poorly, and turn in a 5.72 40, how bad would his bench effort had been? And with the size of his chest, how hard is it to bench? He only has to drop the bar a few inches doesn't he?

Hawk30

Huddler
Reaction score
Wow that is terrible! I doubt keeping weight off for him will be easy, espacialy after he signs a big contract,......or i should say if he signs. Rich Eisen ran just over a 6 in the 40, wearing a suit and tie!!!!

Top Bottom