• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Last Movie You Saw?

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Mystery, Alaska

One of the most underrated sports movies of all-time...At least in the States...In Canada it's like Hoosiers is down here...

Anyone else seen that movie? It's a classic!

One of my favorite movies of all time. It's amazing how many people have never even heard of it.

Reaction score
Ok, my bad... But seriously go see District 9... It's awesome. I have a couple movie tickets left and I'm debating on weather I want to use them on Inglorious Basterds or save them for Zombieland... They both look awesome and hilarious.

Reaction score
Zombieland was awesome and paranormal activity was dope!
i saw or tried to watch where the wild things are last night...its nothing like the book besides the names and shapes of the creatures, its hard to explain but its not a kids movie its an emotional anger movie, i ended up just having sex with my gf in the back of the theatre cuz we got bored.

Reaction score
I was not expecting the Bill Murray cameo... As soon as I saw BM on the gates that's who I thought of though lol.

Matty™

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;42160 said:
I was not expecting the Bill Murray cameo... As soon as I saw BM on the gates that's who I thought of though lol.

god rest him lol, was an ace cameo

just watched District 9, AWESOME FLICK

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Number 18;29609 said:
I had to watch the Last Crusade because I just got finished watching Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I cannot believe how badly they botched the end of that movie. A UFO! U. F. O. I couldn't believe it.

I loved that aspect of it. What else could you do with a series thats done it all? The truth is out there bro:secret:

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Get me to the Greek! Russell Brand is gold in the movie, so is Jonah Hill. Watching an out of place fat man try to hang in the world of an international rock icon is great comedy. So funny. :kawaii:

Matty™

Huddler
Reaction score
Event Horizon:

Still hold's its own against most any other thrillery style of film ever released. Was amazing watching it intially but that feeling has barely gone away. Chilling, disturbing, bloody just awesome really.

5/5

Top Bottom