• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

KoRo time running out of Seattle... NFL?

Reaction score
Koren Robinson's chronic knee injury maybe too bad for him to overcome and make the Seahawks after this year. Pro Football Weekly is reporting that with the knee injury he will not return to Seattle after he was able to overcome his alcohol problems.

According to reports his knee is so bad it's basically bone on bone. Robinson has not had a comment nor has his agent or the Seahawks.

Robinson signed with Seattle after the receiving core went through some injuries. It took some pressuasion by Holmgren to convince Tim Ruskell to bring him back. Robinson played in 12 games this year with 31 receptions for 400 yards and two touchdowns.

Robinson was drafted first round in 2001 with with ninth overall selection out of North Carolina State by Seattle. He's played for the Packers and Vikings also.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
This was just something I thought I would share it invovles the Seahawks. I didn't think Koren would be back, but thought I would share.

Reaction score
stone_crab1.jpg
olive-tree.jpg

Reaction score
Here is a scenario for you. The hawks draft Crabtree, Walt gets injured almost immedeatly because he is old. Crabtree doesn't end up having enough speed to get open, and runs sloppy routes. Matt gets hurt AGAIN because Walt couldn't keep him safe. I'm not saying this would happen, but I think the likelyhood is higher every year. I think that Walts eventual replacement should be drafted if available. He can play opposite until Walt decides its time to hang it up, giving the Hawks a dominate line for maybe a couple seasons. Good WRs don't do much if they don't have time to get open. I like Crabtree too, but I don't think we should pass on Andre Smith if he is available. I wont be disappointed with Crabtree though.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, here's a scenario for you: Walter's replacement is a bust... That fucks up your little plan, doesn't it? Anything can happen. The fact of the matter is we need a playmaker. An immediate contribution to our otherwise stagnant offense.

Reaction score
I love your optimism, Adam!

I knew/know K-Drop would only last last season here. Once we draft a WR or 2, run thru mini camps, he's a goner. Nate will be back 100% next year, HOPEFULLY Bobby comes back for 2 more, Deion will be 100%, throw in Crabtree...look out now!

Top Bottom