• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Keys to victory in Redskins game

Reaction score
Keep in mind that the game is at 1:30 PM... That could be important, the Bills and Panthers were both games vstarted at 1 PM.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Keep in mind that the game is at 1:30 PM... That could be important, the Bills and Panthers were both games vstarted at 1 PM.
1:30 our time, 4:30 there so just like home game time wise essentially. Glad we got that slot instead of morning.

The Hogster

Huddler
Reaction score
Didn't the 'Legion of Boom' play at full strength when these teams played last year? Unless the Seahawks score on Special Teams, I doubt this game is close. Skins win 31-17

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Do some homework hero, we haven't given up 31 points all season, and we aren't going to today. You are right about one thing though, it's not gonna be close. You guys haven't beaten team with a top 15 or better D all season. 0-3. How you gonna handle the best in the business. Thanks for coming out.

Reaction score
Didn't the 'Legion of Boom' play at full strength when these teams played last year? Unless the Seahawks score on Special Teams, I doubt this game is close. Skins win 31-17

Not sure if Sherman started or not... Browner played like shit in that game though, he hasn't looked like that since. #1 scoring defense in the league, you guys aren't going to score 30. We haven't given up 30 to anyone this year, and your offense isn't THAT good. Not to mention, when the Panthers tried their option crap against us this year they got nothing out of it.

Reaction score
We've only given more than 20 in 3 games. We lead the league I'm scoring defense (15.3 per game). We've already played a gimmick offense (Scam Newton) like the one the Skins run, and we won. I predict RG3 doesn't finish this game. I have a feeling the defensive game plan is similar to what the Saints had for Favre in '09. Hit em late, hit him low and hit him often.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I love the media talking heads today " If RG3 was healthy I have no doubt they would would win at home, but since he's not I'm taking Seattle "

Ive heard this on 3 stations this am.

Already making excuses for the beat down Washington is about to get.

The Hogster

Huddler
Reaction score
Do some homework hero, we haven't given up 31 points all season, and we aren't going to today. You are right about one thing though, it's not gonna be close. You guys haven't beaten team with a top 15 or better D all season. 0-3. How you gonna handle the best in the business. Thanks for coming out.

Homework?? Okay. You guys are 3-5 on the road this year. And, haven't won a road playoff game in 29 years. E.T. was in theaters 29 years ago. Michael Jackson had just made Thriller 29 years ago. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Reaction score
How about this: since week 8 Wilson has the best passer rating and QBR in the NFL. He also has the best passer rating and QBR on 3rd down, 4th quarter/overtimes, and in the red zone during that span. The 29 years point is crap, THIS team has never played a road playoff game. Whatever happened to past Seahawk teams is irrelevant. This team is a different team than it was earlier in the year, the 3-5 on the road even seems like ancient history at this point.

How about this: your team is top 5 against the run, but in the BOTTOM 10 in yards allowed per carry. That means teams stop running and just throw against your weak secondary.

Reaction score
You there??? LOL

Sure am! Close game, probably shouldn't have been that close but you guys did a nice job of bending but not breaking. A healthy RG3 changes this game a lot, I'll fully acknowledge that. Especially with how shitty our defense played out of the gate. I'm sure we'll be seeing you guys in the playoffs again soon, hopefully at our place again next time.

Top Bottom