• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Josh Wilson

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Does anyone else think we might have a gem on our hands? In only 5 starts this season, Josh has recorded 35 solo tackles, 2 INTs ( one for a TD ), and a FF. And, kick returning?! Oh, don't get me started. He possesses the elusivity of a cheetah, and simply cannot be tackled one-on-one.

He's been targeted ample by Kurt Warner today, but Josh is flagrantly diminutive compared to Larry Fitzgerald. A lot of times Josh had impeccable coverage on Fitz, but was simply outsized...

Reaction score
He has so many tackles because he keeps letting his guy get the ball. He has talent and deserves to start instead of Jennings, but I doubt he will be a "gem" anytime soon.

Reaction score
I think if he was 4 or 5 inches taller he'd be an elite CB, but kick returning... Him and Nate back there next year... that's devastating.

Reaction score
I think Wilson has a lot of potential. I think his turning point came in the San Fran game, but he still needs to show me how good he truly is. I think he could turn out to be a pretty darn good role guy kind of like Babineaux is to us.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
I think Wilson has a lot of potential. I think his turning point came in the San Fran game, but he still needs to show me how good he truly is. I think he could turn out to be a pretty darn good role guy kind of like Babineaux is to us.

Only he can return kicks which Babs has never done for us.

Reaction score
I still wouldn't say great, but even if he's short he still is helping us out a lot! Hopefully he keeps it up cause I don't think Jennings is the answer.

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know Jennigs disappointed me this year. I didn't think he would do this bad for us this year either. I hope he can turn it around, but I'm not so sure yet.

OP
C

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
This is why I don't think we need to draft another CB. Wilson is flourishing, and Jennings is palpably having an off-year ( as is the rest of the team ). I'm reluctant to say that, come draft day, we pick a corner...

Reaction score
Wilson hurt his ankle today during 7-on-7 drills. He was down for some time and limped off into the trainers room. John Marshall even left practice to check on the injury and we are awaiting news on the injury.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Wilson hurt his ankle today during 7-on-7 drills. He was down for some time and limped off into the trainers room. John Marshall even left practice to check on the injury and we are awaiting news on the injury.

Unbelievable. Unfreakinbelievable.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Pottsie said:
Hawk096 said:

That was last week. Have no fear, my friend. Look what he did to the Redskins on returns. :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Pottsie said:
Hawk096 said:

That was last week. Have no fear, my friend. Look what he did to the Redskins on returns. :mrgreen:

Eeeeesh! Man, I need to learn to read when posts are actually posted! :oops:

Top Bottom