• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jim Mora Press Conference

Reaction score
http://www.seahawks.com/media-lounge/vi ... 9a5efbe2cd

I actually watched/listened to the whole thing and Jim Mora really seems like the right guy for the job. He has a lot of enthusiasm for the upcoming season as well as a lot of passion for the game and the Seahawks. I really think he will get these players fired up and get them into the playoffs and Super Bowl very soon.

Reaction score
"never to speak about 2008 again"

whoever that was has pissed me right off, his name slips my mind (and beer posting ability)

what a complete prick for saying that, Coach Holmgren gave everything to this team and to hear that sounds like a kick in the balls, hope Mr Allen gives him a slap for insulting a legend like that

S

Seattlehawk94

manc seahawk said:
"never to speak about 2008 again"

whoever that was has pissed me right off, his name slips my mind (and beer posting ability)

what a complete prick for saying that, Coach Holmgren gave everything to this team and to hear that sounds like a kick in the balls, hope Mr Allen gives him a slap for insulting a legend like that

That was Tod Leiweke that said that.....

Yeah, him and Little Ruskell can take a flying leap off a building into a pile of cowshit for all I care..They are both douchebag fucktards who basically pushed out Holmy because they want credit for basically doing nothing but fucking this team up. Kinda like Lincoln was with Lou...

I can't stand those two or their handpicked bitch NoMora...I can't wait till it all comes crashing down around them and Allen sees the error in his ways and brings Mike back....I don't have ANY optimism for next year with these Insane Asylum Inmates running the show, basically they are the reason for 4-12 and it's going to get worse before it get's better.

Do you think if Mike was coming back ANYONE would be trying to push Matthew out the door? Fuck no!

Mora's ONE good year was his first when he took DAN REEVES' PLAYERS to the NFC Championship Game, fucker had nothing to do with that except letting the dog killer open it up by running around and not playing QB.

Basically his claim to fame is he let the Lassie 'lectrocuter play the position of "Running Back that can throw sometimes".

What a great hire! :roll:

Reaction score
well we know what hawk94 thinks :D

to be honest, im a bit open as to how this coming season might go, i know it will be run and shoot, but im not convinced by Mora at all

joejure

Huddler
Reaction score
I kinda agree with hawk94....

Although, I don't think Mike Holmgren was pushed out, but his team was dismantled by the top. It all started with Hutchinson, and ended with Josh Brown. Mike Holmgren is head of the class and will always be remembered for his great work. G-d bless the Walrus.

Anyways, it is sad to see the Seahawks fall................. I doubt "Jimmy Mora" will take the Seahawks to the Superbowl, so I'm prepared for five years of mediocre football from Mr. beaty eyes. Hope he proves all us doubters wrong, but he hardly has a resume like Mike Holmgren.

If they wanted to go for a home town guy, why didn't they make Jim Zorn head coach?

Paul Allen has the money to get the best guy for the job, so why didn't he?

Idahawk

Reaction score
I believe Holmgrens departure was basically him throwing his hands in the air and saying fuck -it. I believe his disgust with the team was very apparent when he sat JJ on the bench for the end of the season..I think that was a middle finger to Ruskell and that Mike truly believed that he could do a much better job as GM/coach then Ruskell could as just GM..We will never know what happened unless Mike comes clean..but i believe he is to classy a person to hash over old issues and no way will any current hawk management ever bad mouth a legend like holmgren. I believe it was all about personal or lack there of......Paul Allen chose Ruskell over Holmy so i place blame on him if these next few years suck

Top Bottom