• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jenkins or Mays

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
phaZe said:
Don't forget to wash your balls after you get done Bob.

Fuck no...Let the chick do it for you, that's her job....Along with making the sandwiches and bringing the beer.

Remember, women like to feel needed so make the do everything.

That's why when I pick up chicks I wear nothing but a diaper then I walk around town and ask all the hot girls I see if they can change me.

Reaction score
Re: Greg Knapp named seahawks new offensive coordinator

Bob, why would you rather have Malcom Jenkins than Taylor Mays? You know the Buckeyes play in a crap division and loose all their big games right? Their players pad their stats playing the cookie dough schedule they have.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score

Uh ok because the PAC-10 is so much better...

Idahawk

Reaction score
Well at least Bob has come to realize that we WILL be getting secondary help with our first pick..It only took a month

Mays could step in right now and play IMO....he's played under a Former NFL coach, his dad played the game, I believe you get more BANG for you buck with Mays. But I will take and secondary help we can get !

Reaction score
Jenkins looked like Trufant 5 yards behind not looking for the ball in their Bowl game. Not impressed if he is supposed to be a top 5 pick.

Reaction score

bobflipaburger said:
Uh, yeah hows the pac 10's bowl record this season you retard.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score

vanillathrilla said:
bobflipaburger said:
Uh, yeah hows the pac 10's bowl record this season you retard.
Ok, but you also get both Washington schools, Stanford, and the Arizona teams aren't great.

Reaction score
I think we need Jenkins more. We have to play Fitzgerald, Breaston and Boldin 2 times every year and we can't contain them unless we get a new corner that can deal with his height and speed.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I don't think they make a corner that can deal with Fitzgerald But yes I agree...no more little guys BTW Mays is 6'3" 230 and runs like a CB

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
I don't think they make a corner that can deal with Fitzgerald But yes I agree...no more little guys BTW Mays is 6'3" 230 and runs a Comparable 40 time to a CB

fixed :D

Idahawk

Reaction score
July 18th - Taylor Mays is the fastest, hardest hitting, most ruthless free safety I've seen since the late Sean Taylor (RIP). When I'm watching a USC game and the opposing quarterback gets a little air under the ball, I get positively giddy knowing that #2 is in the midst of a head hunt! If Mays can stay healthy for his junior season, he will have a lot of NFL scouts predicting him as a top 10, top 15 pick in the '09 draft. That will be hard for him to pass up on.

4.25 40 yard dash time at 235 pounds, that's worthy of a wowwwwwwwwwwww

Here's trufants 40 time at the combine I would imagine he's lost a step by now

There could certainly be an argument made that Marcus Trufant is the top CB in this year's free agency class. If you want a young CB that has been consistently productive from day one and has shutdown CB written all over him, Trufant is your guy. He has hovered around 15 pass deflections per season all 5 years of his career, has brought down 16 INTs, and has brought a physical style to the run defense game. He will be coveted by teams that run a man coverage scheme because he can turn and run with anybody. He recorded a 4.38 40 time at his combine.

I rest my case Bob......I'm plugging my ears and screaming if you keep going on and on about this.....LALALALALALA I can't hear you LALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I still like Myron Rolle, but he's going to be a nerd and go to Oxford on as a rhodes scholarship for a year :roll: like that's important lol. There's a few safeties we can take in the second round that look alright.

Patrick Chung, SS, Oregon
Height: 6-0. Weight: 210.

Rashad Johnson, FS, Alabama
Height: 6-0. Weight: 189.

Sean Smith*, Utah
Height: 6-3. Weight: 214.

Here's an interesting thought... What if we move to a 3-4 and draft Aaron Curry from Wake Forrest? I know we don't have a dominant nose tackle, but it would help the secondary out.

Top Bottom