• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jagodzinski our new OC ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Seahawks | Jagodzinski to be new offensive coordinator?
Tue, 06 Jan 2009 16:02:50 -0800

Rich Cimini, of the New York Daily News, reports there is a good chance Boston College head coach Jeff Jagodzinski will be the Seattle Seahawks new offensive coordinator.

This is from KFFL but I didn't see anything in the NY daily news when I went there...maybe its a type -O

Reaction score
This wouldn't surprise me as he was an assistant under Mora in Atlanta. Plus it might be kinda cool to see him and Hasselbeck reunited.

S

Seattlehawk94

Another one of Mora's boys...Fucking Atlanta north...I'm tellin' ya, it's not long before we see the Snoopy Slayer starting as our QB. :evil:

Reaction score
ESPN is saying Seattle is a possible destination also. I really haven't looked much into either of the canidates yet. Been following the DC position more.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Jagodzinski was just fired by BC ..I'm sure by the end of the day ..he will be in seattle.....

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
Idahawk said:
Jagodzinski was just fired by BC ..I'm sure by the end of the day ..he will be in seattle.....

they said he'd be our OC IF he doesn't get the Jets job

QBS coach is an option for Jags

Top Bottom