• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

It's almost game time!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It feels like the biggest game since we had the new stadium built. The feeling around the area is electric!

Last night I went to South Center Mall and it was insane all the Seahawk jersey's, shirts, flags and hats that were out. I mean every other person was wearing swag.

Bandwagoner's or not, the 12's are representing!

It's time to bring the noise! It's time to take what's ours!

#Louder #LOB #Seahawks #12thMan

14-1390076294-cbccf0bb4eb35b85bf5ee16178fd598a.jpg

Reaction score
It feels like the biggest game since we had the new stadium built. The feeling around the area is electric!

Last night I went to South Center Mall and it was insane all the Seahawk jersey's, shirts, flags and hats that were out. I mean every other person was wearing swag.

Bandwagoner's or not, the 12's are representing!

It's time to bring the noise! It's time to take what's ours!

#Louder #LOB #Seahawks #12thMan

14-1390076294-cbccf0bb4eb35b85bf5ee16178fd598a.jpg

South Center Mall is the Candle Stick of Seattle. Last time I was there 4 or 5 years ago, there was a shooting like 15 minutes after the wife and I left the mall. I avoid that place like a plague.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Seemed fine to me.

I get along with everyone. ;)

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

Reaction score
I lived in Seattle for 5 years and there were two or three shootings at South Center in that span. Now, Tacoma Mall has one just about every other week. #ghetto

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I lived in Seattle for 5 years and there were two or three shootings at South Center in that span. Now, Tacoma Mall has one just about every other week. #ghetto

Every other week? I live in Tacoma...I've never heard of a shooting at the mall except in 2005.

Matter of a fact I haven't heard of shootings anywhere in Tacoma recently. :tdown:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Every other week? I live in Tacoma...I've never heard of a shooting at the mall except in 2005.

Matter of a fact I haven't heard of shootings anywhere in Tacoma recently. :tdown:

Because you have been wearing hearing protection?:D

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Can't wait for tomorrow. Tailgaiting food and supplies are ready for travel, planning on being set up by 9am. Gonna be a great day. The wait is almost over. Finally! I'm afraid though, that when we win tomorrow, the two week layover before the Super Bowl is really gonna be hard to handle.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I miss the gameday tailgate experience. Tonight my wife and I will stock up for the game and have a party at the house.

But there's nothing like tailgating at the stadium. Good times. Have a great day and enjoy the win. ;)

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Will do. If the party gets cancelled, stop on by for some barbecued salmon and halibut. I think I eat better up there than when I'm at home.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Will do. If the party gets cancelled, stop on by for some barbecued salmon and halibut. I think I eat better up there than when I'm at home.

Salmon and halibut…..BBQ? Noooooooo! Pork BBQ or beef in a pinch. Can't you northwesties do anything right?

Top Bottom