• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Injury Report

Reaction score
Tuesday is the day in which teams must submit the first injury report for its upcoming game. So far the Seahawks have yet to release there's (most likely cause it's only 9 AM). However the Rams have:
QB Marc Bulger Finger Probable for start of regular season
RB Samkon Gado Rib Questionable for start of regular season
RB Mike Karney Ankle Questionable for start of regular season
DL Leonard Little Knee Probable for start of regular season

Edited: I should have mentioned Seahawks Marcus Trufant is out due to him being on the PUP. He's the only one so far we know of.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
As mentioned in the blog:

Walter Jones and Chris Spencer have been ruled OUT for Opening Week.
Marc Bulger took snaps at center for the Rams.

Reaction score
navyhawk51 said:
http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlesports/archives/178734.asp

Deion Branch is also listed as "uncertain" to play this sunday!! im sick and tired of the dude we call Mr. Glass.

Some are speculating they wont play Branch because a trade with the lambs will happen next week.... I ask... trade for WHO? perhaps a draft pick? 1st round? oh yea... top 5 baby :lol: :harvey:

Give them Branch and OUR-not Denvers 1st round (32nd overall pick) for Chris Long. Kerney only has a year or two left in the tank and it would be awesome to get a guy like Long to solidify the D line for many years to come.

Wishful thinking, not gonna happen, but would be bad ass.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
I don't think we would trade him to a team in our division.
From what I heard the Rams were being speculated as the trade partner too. They don't have an experienced WR that is any good so they want a guy who is decent, even "Mr. Glass" Branch.

Branch is a good WR, but he has had tons of injuries. Must have been another Bill Belichick trade. He probably knew of his injury problems and got rid of him when they started. He got a first round pick out of it too. One more trade with him that involves a first round pick makes Ruskell "Al Davis Jr".

And what's with these names in the NFL? Favre is suppose to sound like Farve? Belichick is suppose to sound like Belicheck? I guess they didn't want the weird names anymore. :lol:

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Not saying you've heard wrong, but what's a link? I would like to see what we are looking at getting.

Reaction score
I forgot where I heard/read about the Rams/Branch possible trade. It might have been on Sportscenter at the end of last week. The Seahawks won't be able to get back what they traded, but they might be able to get a 2nd round pick. If they did that they would have two 1st Round Picks and two 2nd Round Picks. They could pick up a lot of young talent with those picks. :D

Branch's Status:
Mora indicated prior to Wednesday's practice that neither receiver was seriously injured.

"They are fine," Mora said. "We'll see as they go through practice today. I believe that we are going to limit Deion a little bit today, but T.J.'s fine."

Top Bottom