• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If my master plan goes south !

Idahawk

Reaction score
If my plan to trade down a few spots for Taylor Mays doesn't happen , then I have a back up plan.

If we take a OL and I really have no major issues with that, then the secondary help will have to come in FA .

I know many will say grab Nosuyalks Washmycar from the raiders but there's no way in hell he's gonna be there

That leaves at cornerback Deangelo Hall.....yes a Mora connection and still young and has skills.

At Safety Brian Dawkins will be available and will be affordable as well as Lawyer Milloy either a fine replacement for what we have now.

Or we can trade Matt to the Vikes for a couple picks and Sign Bradford

My late round Sleeper/Homer pick Ian Johnson RB Boise state a 5-7 rounder that has had a great career at boise his numbers fell off this season due to sharing the workload with his replacement ..but he is a soild player and catches the ball very well out of the backfield....Yes he was the hero in the Boise -OU game that pop-ed the question at the end

Reaction score
Deangelo WIlliams is a Running Back... Maybe you meant Deangelo Hall?

We don't have the money to sign a marquee name FA.

Reaction score
The Seahawks always surprise people with their picks and usually don't do what people think they will.

Right now we don't have the money to sign a great Corner, but who really does?

The Raiders CB would be great to have, but he likely will end up in Dallas, New England or Philly.

Brian Dawkins isn't going to leave the Eagles and I don't blame him. They are likely going to the Super Bowl and I just can't see him jumping ship.

If we need WR help there is always Chad Joh...I mean Ocho Cinco. I believe this season he didn't perform well because of the horrible QB as well as the fact that he wants out of there. He probably will end up with a big team like the Cowboys, Patriots, Eagles or Steelers and maybe even the Colts.

Reaction score
lol I just realized Ida likes the Boise State guy... what a shock.. lol

Nnamdi Asomugha is just a freakishly good CB... I would love to sign the guy, but we have to re-sign Hill.... And Crabtree :lol:

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Pete Carroll says that Taylor Mays will stay at USC one more year :( I guess top ten top 15 wasn't good enough for him....if he stays healthy he'll go top 5 for sure next year...just not to us ....dam

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Pete Carroll says that Taylor Mays will stay at USC one more year :( I guess top ten top 15 wasn't good enough for him....if he stays healthy he'll go top 5 for sure next year...just not to us ....dam
High expectations for next season? :D

Reaction score
If signing Nnamdi Asomugha would cost us hill or JP I would still say go for it. LB's are easier to replace than a CB.

Top Bottom