• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If MT is with this team next year

Reaction score
szat said:
Horrible game, time to head into rebuild mode full force.

Keepers: Butler, forsett, Unger

On the bubble: trufant, jones, housh and/or branch, MORA

goners: Hasslehof, SPENCER! Bah-Bye! :pissed: , Sims, Kerney,

You're kidding me right? Matt is not gone. If we draft another QB this year Matt will still be our starter. And Sims has been better than Locklear, Willis, and Spencer. Agree with Kerney though, Also Colin Cole needs to GTFO. I want to see Redding playing more DT.

S

Seattlehawk94

Douchmanzada is a cancer...He was all about numbers in Cincy and is the same here, that alligator arms shit he pulled near the endzone did it for me..At least Branch gives a shit..Douche is a whiney bitch who quits and pouts like a 5 year old if he doesn't get his numbers..

Notice the attitude in Cincy has changed since he left? He was always jealous of Chad Eightyfive and is jealous here of Nate being Matt's main choice..All Douche has dine is whine, bitch, and blame others...Hate that Ratfaced, rattailed hair motherfucker..He so ugly he could be a modern art masterpiece, his attitude sucks balls, and his "talent" is running his mouth...What a great pickup!

Reaction score
HA HA HA HA..... this whole thread.... was just a bunch of &itching and moaning.... We have no influence on the teams choices what so ever.....

its like you guys arent even fans.... F#*^ man i know we arent doing good but sh*t... get a life... football shouldnt make you depressed and angry when your team sucks...

and if it does... pick a new team because you are going to be #ucked for a while.

come on people seriously calm down, this season sucked... lets hope that during this off season things get straightened out and we can come back good next year.

thetrooper

Huddler
Reaction score
2 sucky years in a row? :shock: well since TJ doesn't like seattle send his ass back to cincy and resign engram and maybe galloway

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Sims needs to go back to guard blocking 101
Unger too or move him to C now!
F guys a guards priority is the A gap first always! Sims is gonna get matt killed on that one step pass.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
I was at the game...was humiliating. I stayed for the whole thing, and saw many Seahawks fans there at Reliant Stadium. The game was just awful, they kept cheering "That is good for a Texans 1st DOWN!" So when we got a 1st down off a penalty I stood up and screamed "That is good for a Seahawks 1st DOWN!"

Glad to say we have far greater fans than the Texans though. They cleared the stadium way before the game was over, while us Hawks fans stood tight through it all. Texans fans in front of me spent most of the time trying to high five me every time they made a big play, man was crazy.

BTW, they claim to have sold out for the 79th straight game, which made me laugh since only half the stadium was filled. Even counting the scalpers out front it still wouldn't have filled all those empty seats. I say their owner bought the remainder to prevent blackouts, glad we have a real fanbase no wonder they lost their last team.

GO SEAHAWKS!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
szat said:

You're kidding me right? Matt is not gone. If we draft another QB this year Matt will still be our starter. And Sims has been better than Locklear, Willis, and Spencer. Agree with Kerney though, Also Colin Cole needs to GTFO. I want to see Redding playing more DT.

Burger boy, I say watch the game again, i do and sims is not getting it done. Locklear is good at RT not at LT, Willis should probably not be starting and pass blocking sucks, spencer, just suck sucks suckS! I dont care what f!@#in hand he's snapin with!
I betchya next game you see spence... on the BENCH! Unger or even vallos to start at center.

Your right on Matt, but I think we get our next QB in the next year.

Bro, what is up with you and COLE? That guy is money! We need that big body in the middle, and the big man even can hustle! Hes chased down RB's/QB's several times this year!

Keepers: COLE/REDDING/MEBANE/TERRIL

And to anyone that says calm down to a fan of their team for being passionate about their team for this many years can kiss my ass!
We as fans should not stand for this half ass lack-a-dashical play, we must be heard, and it does make a difference. Shit even if it doesnt, at least we can let out our frustrations here. I do have a life and a job and other other hobbies then football, but god damnit! Football is a big part of my life too! I live in Portland, and there so many half ass fans here. One day a seahawks fan, then next a cowboys, then a steelers fan. Oh well theres always next year, no big deal, theres always the blazers.

Whatever half-ass-fan

Reaction score
szat said:
And to anyone that says calm down to a fan of their team for being passionate about their team for this many years can kiss my ass!
We as fans should not stand for this half ass lack-a-dashical play, we must be heard, and it does make a difference. Shit even if it doesnt, at least we can let out our frustrations here. I do have a life and a job and other other hobbies then football, but god damnit! Football is a big part of my life too! I live in Portland, and there so many half ass fans here. One day a seahawks fan, then next a cowboys, then a steelers fan. Oh well theres always next year, no big deal, theres always the blazers.

Whatever half-ass-fan

I live in Portland as well.... im not a half ass fan.... i feel like we need to look forward to what we can do next year.... go ahead and vent.... i guess i was venting too..

I dont know who here is religious but when i was sitting in church... Following the game on my phone and saying the F. word to myself every time something bad happened..... I just realized... how much football consumes me..

Like if we lose i feel like crap the rest of the Day sometimes the entire week... i guess what i was trying to say is we should not let it drive us crazy... but i understand the emotion, i feel it just as much..

I was just upset that on a Sunday, football was the most important thing to me even while i was in church...

So i just sort of said what was on my mind and it didn't really come out right.

Reaction score
EricOV said:
szat said:

Whatever half-ass-fan

I live in Portland as well.... im not a half ass fan.... i feel like we need to look forward to what we can do next year.... go ahead and vent.... i guess i was venting too..

I dont know who here is religious but when i was sitting in church... Following the game on my phone and saying the F. word to myself every time something bad happened..... I just realized... how much football consumes me..

Like if we lose i feel like crap the rest of the Day sometimes the entire week... i guess what i was trying to say is we should not let it drive us crazy... but i understand the emotion, i feel it just as much..

I was just upset that on a Sunday, football was the most important thing to me even while i was in church...

So i just sort of said what was on my mind and it didn't really come out right.
I think getting upset and mad about your team's performance just shows how big of a fan you are.

Reaction score
szat said:
bobflipaburger said:
szat said:

Burger boy, I say watch the game again, i do and sims is not getting it done. Locklear is good at RT not at LT, Willis should probably not be starting and pass blocking sucks, spencer, just suck sucks suckS! I dont care what f!@#in hand he's snapin with!
I betchya next game you see spence... on the BENCH! Unger or even vallos to start at center.

Your right on Matt, but I think we get our next QB in the next year.

Bro, what is up with you and COLE? That guy is money! We need that big body in the middle, and the big man even can hustle! Hes chased down RB's/QB's several times this year!

Keepers: COLE/REDDING/MEBANE/TERRIL

Whatever half-ass-fan

I still think Sims has been our 2nd best lineman this year. Pretty sad everyone is getting out played by a rookie. Hell Carlson is having a better season blocking then the other 4 guys.

Yeah, Cole's money at getting man handled. I still don't forgive him for that first game against San Fran.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
? Sims got Matt killed! He can't do the basic control the A gap.
? I have not seen Carlson make a decent block yet. That wiff that go Matt blindsided was almost as bad as Sims letting a guy go thru the A gap UNTOUCHED.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree with Wag, Ive seen Carlson whiffed on few blocking assignments. I think Mora even called him out alittle this week in his presser.

Beaver Fan,
Sorry for coming off so strong. Ya know, my blood was boiling on Sunday watching the game., but I just had to watch... And sometimes it upsets me through out the week, but I know when to let it go, just like the players have to. Can you imagine what its like for them? Though its probably easier to forget when you come home to your million dallor mansion, your hot ass wife, and your Ferrari in the garage.

Either way, every fan has a different level of passion. I know an older guy that I cant watch a game with because he is so negative.

But as soon as you have to go to church to get away from football and still are dropping F bombs while in church... maybe it is time to take a break from Seahawks football.

:lol:

Reaction score
szat said:
But as soon as you have to go to church to get away from football and still are dropping F bombs while in church... maybe it is time to take a break from Seahawks football.

:lol:

Yeah im glad i didnt say them out loud.... lol...

i just need to chill out... And Not espn the games while im at church.

And im not going to church to get away i just like to go to church.

Top Bottom