• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If Hawks Do Decide to Upgrade at RB...

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Thomas Jones and Darren Sproles were both just tendered with a 1st and 3rd round pick. This means that they are definitely both off of the Hawks radar if they ever were. Was told earlier that the Hawks arent likely to pursue Chester Taylor. Therefore if they want to upgrade its looking like that will happen in the draft. Either CJ Spiller at 14 or Jahvid Best at 40. Or possibly someone else in a later round because this is a very deep draft class for running backs

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
L.J... Had 4.4 yards per carry this year for K.C. and is available. I love him running down hill if he is sharing duties with forsett.

OP
D

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Seahawk Freak;45794 said:
L.J... Had 4.4 yards per carry this year for K.C. and is available. I love him running down hill if he is sharing duties with forsett.

No...I dont like him at all plus he also brings baggage with him. He averaged 4.4 yards per carry in Cincinnati not Kansas City. In Kansas City he only averaged 2.9 yards per carry in 7 games. In my opinion he is done. He is not the guy the Hawks need.

UK_Seahawk

Huddler
Reaction score
with Thomas being untendered I'd like to see him come in. After all it's uncapped and it's not our cash they spending!

He's deffo and upgrade on what we have. Him and Forsett and maybe a lateish draft pick sounds like a good backfield to me :)

Top Bottom