• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

hey how about you all updating me alittle

mark

Huddler
Reaction score
just heard we signed flynn from greenbay so i jumped on here to see what else is up. i see we signed marshawn and bryant , leroy got popped with bud, did trufant retire? is TJ about out of here? is his contract up i thought he had a special deal with PC? is white hurst still around? and i also saw the hutchinson has been released that deal still sticks in my craw. whats the word on okung? do you all think he can stay healthy enough to last the first week? injuries out of the gate dont impress me as they never seem to recover then we get stuck with a bag of crap. living in Kalifornia we dont get seattle news and i dont do 49ers what else can you or would you share with me thanks alot i wish i was back in the PNW!

Reaction score
Jackson and Flynnn will probably compete for the starting job. Jackson is more familiar with this system than any other QB in the league, so he'll be around to help Flynn learn the nuances of Bevell's system. Trufant was released. Haven't heard much on Okung, Clipboard Jesus is back in San Diego.

Top Bottom