• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hawks v. Rams Flexed to Sunday Night Football

S

Seattlehawk94

NBC Flexs Lambs-Seahawks Game

We are going to get to show the world just how great the NFC Weak really is!

Only thing I'm stoked about is getting drunk the night before and not having to worry about getting to the stadium with a hangover...Now I can drink off my hangover that much more and getting even MORE loaded so watching this game won't hurt as much....

As Peter Griffin said "we are going to drink until we don't feel feelings"....

I really don't want to be sober to watch this game...lol....

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Wow, this will be a barn burner. Love how we are still alive in the playoffs with a 6 - 9 record. Only in the NFC West. :pray:

S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18;52709 said:
They will...

Second.....If Whitecursed starts I'm going into that stadium prepared to laugh...

And beings that we are going to get crushed some of us need to think up funny little "NBC" signs so we can get on TV...

LOL

Like this....

"NFC Weak:
No
Body
Cares"

or something along those lines....

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;52705 said:
We are going to get to show the world just how great the NFC Weak really is!

Only thing I'm stoked about is getting drunk the night before and not having to worry about getting to the stadium with a hangover...Now I can drink off my hangover that much more and getting even MORE loaded so watching this game won't hurt as much....

As Peter Griffin said "we are going to drink until we don't feel feelings"....

I really don't want to be sober to watch this game...lol....

Is this official? I'll be flying home from San Diego at 6:20 something so I'll be watching some of it then when I switch flights in San Fran I'll get to watch from 7:50 til about 8:15....

Reaction score
What game was originally scheduled for this slot?

Like I told my brother, probably one of the worst Sunday night games of the year. Could they not find another playoff clinching game??

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
I'll take it!!! Apparently the ONLY way I'll get to watch a friggin' Hawks game out here.

I mean, with only TWO NFC games at 4pm EST today, the local Fox affiliate opts for the stupid Giants game? Over a SF DIVISION game?? WTF?!! I only wish I knew to whom I could complain and/or request an explanation.

Anyway, I'll believe it's on TV when I actually see it. May watch it at the local Wings & Rings place so I can at least eat myself silly.

Reaction score
Dude there are a ton of website where you can stream that shit live... PM my brother EricOV, he knows of some good ones. A lot of them are in HD, you can hook your lap top up to your big screen TV and watch that shit in style.

BTW, Bru I think that is why you are so damn optimistic... you just see the highlights and stats. We watch the entire thing and believe me it's torture.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
This is going to interesting. Can we pull our asses out of the pooper and make a playoff run? It starts Sunday. Most other games are pretty crappy, so this should be a fun one.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think this is the only clear cut win and you're in type game. All the others it is like win and someone else lose or some combination of factors.

S

Seattlehawk94

What game was originally scheduled for this slot?

None...NBC get's a pick of any game they want in Week 17...

Sadly, they picked this up because it's the ONLY game that is "win and in" in the NFL between both teams playing...

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Just saw a promo for it...You'd think it was a friggin' title game by the way they're selling it!
I just hope we win...or at least keep it close!

S

Seattlehawk94

I was so stoked seeing those promos during "Tuesday Night Football" I don't care what our record is....They are billing it as a Playoff Game and it really is...It's like a 163rd MLB game for a Division or Wild Card Championship and you know what?

I WANT TO WIN....

Riddle me this....Where were Kornrows Robinson and Dan McGwire taken? Where were Shauna and Hutch taken? You can still pick in the Top-25 AND get a great pick...I'd rather get playoff experience and a Top-25 pick (hope lower) and get value with that pick.....

Top Bottom