• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hawks O line

Reaction score
Okung (LT), Hamilton (LG), Unger (C), Willis (RG), Locklear (RT)

Don't mean to sound overly optimistic, but that may turn out to be a pretty good line.

If they all mesh well, and everyone picks up on Gibbs system... who knows..

Reaction score
NO Unger was horrible at guard! Put him at Center and trade Spencer. WHY did we tender him so high again?

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
I remember Jim Mora talking about how much he LIKED guys, and how GOOD they were at their positions, and how good they feel about a certain player or position, only because they didn't want to address the real issue... we knew better.

Bates can tell me a million times about how much he likes Spencer at C at Mini camp, it's not gonna change that he is pure fucking garbage and is not starting caliber in the NFL. After a few preseason games, if not after training camp Bates will change his mind.

Reaction score
#ONE;47714 said:
Okung (LT), Hamilton (LG), Unger (C), Willis (RG), Locklear (RT)

Don't mean to sound overly optimistic, but that may turn out to be a pretty good line.

If they all mesh well, and everyone picks up on Gibbs system... who knows..
Okung (LT), Hamilton (LG), Spencer (C), Unger (RG), Locklear (RT)

Alex Gibbs says Hamilton will play inside of Okung to help mentor him. And Spencer was playing center in mini-camp with Unger at RG. That might change though.

Reaction score
Yeah latest I heard is Unger at RG and Sims is trying to be traded, but the best they could get for him would be a 7th-round pick.

Reaction score
spencer is a little girl he wont through a block for the running back 80% of the time because he is scared of contact. Unger at Center Willis at RG. that will be great..... i hope they are saying Spencer is good to get some interest from other teams. IMO he sucks.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;47730 said:
I remember Jim Mora talking about how much he LIKED guys, and how GOOD they were at their positions, and how good they feel about a certain player or position, only because they didn't want to address the real issue... we knew better.

Bates can tell me a million times about how much he likes Spencer at C at Mini camp, it's not gonna change that he is pure fucking garbage and is not starting caliber in the NFL. After a few preseason games, if not after training camp Bates will change his mind.

Jim Mora saying whatever and the Alex Gibbs statement are two completely different scenarios. If Alex Gibbs (the godfather) says spencer at center, then Chris is our fucking center!! Unger can plug and play either C or G and is a mauler. He did not suck at G???

Our O-line is greatly impoved this offseason, from coach to players.
Hope walt can stick around to mentor as well.

Reaction score
I thought Sims was traded as well and just remembered. I just misread the article and going on four-hours of sleep I'm not mentally all there LOL!

Reaction score
szat;47761 said:
He did not suck at G???
watch him when he missed almost every LB blitz assignment up the middle he always stayed with the tackle who was to the outside. Guards have to react better than that. He got pushed around alot at G too. When he went to C he didn't have to react as much as it was supporting the guards.

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawk096;47763 said:
I thought Sims was traded as well and just remembered. I just misread the article and going on four-hours of sleep I'm not mentally all there LOL!

No worries. I'm so excited I can't keep still!

Our entire offense was just upgraded with one freaking pick. Our passing defense was just upgraded with one pick; trading up for Griffen now and we have a shot at winning the NFC West.

KRS-ONE

Huddler
Reaction score
I would still not object to Bruce Campbell with our first 4th round pick if he falls there. But of course Griffen would fill a larger need at this point

Reaction score
Alan Faneca was cut today. Would you sign him for RG and trade or cut Spencer so we could use Unger at C? Or am I just trying to be too lucky after our first two days.

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
KRS-ONE;47809 said:
I would still not object to Bruce Campbell with our first 4th round pick if he falls there. But of course Griffen would fill a larger need at this point

Campbell could be a beast at G.

Top Bottom