• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Grade out our positions

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
here is my view on how well our team has performed, based on positions. curious what everyone else out there thinks, so give out your grades!

QB..... C-
RB..... C+
WR..... B-
OL..... F

DL..... C
LB ..... C-
DB ..... D+
ST ..... B-

Reaction score
QB..... Matt- C Seneca- F
RB..... B+
WR..... B
OL..... D-

DL..... C+
LB ..... C
DB ..... C-
ST ..... B-

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
QB - Matt- B- Apple Sauce- D+
RB- B-
WR- B+
OL- C
DL- B
LB- B
DB- C-
ST- D- How can you put them at B-??

KO- Okay, coverage break downs.
KR- Not good.
PO- Pretty good, Jon Ryan has a long leg
PR- Horrible
FG- two words, two fg;s Ma-re!

OP
squirreljack

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
i have seen much worse play at qb (gelbaugh, mirer).

never seen a season with so many pass protection breakdowns, sloppy piles at the line of scrimmage on running plays, and penalties by linemen.

special teams, nothing stands out except Ryan's punts, but damn his punts stand out a lot!

S

Seattlehawk94

Gelbaugh was bad but who were his WRs? Brian Blades, Tommy (Killer) coKane, and a bunch of guys named Bill...

Gelbaugh had way less help than Apple Sauce who in my mind is way worse..

Mirer sucked but..His career winning percentage in Seattle is higher than Apple Sauce and like Gelbaugh had much less talent than Apple Sauce...

Truthfully AS is the worst QB in Seattle in terms of doing less with talent around him possibly EVER...

OP
squirreljack

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
does 'talent around him' include his OL or are you just referring to his WRs?

...anyways what would you grade THE REST of the team?

Reaction score
QB..... D+
RB..... C+
TE..... B
WR..... B
OL..... D

DL..... C-
LB ..... C+
DB ..... D+
ST ..... B (Haven't given up kick/punt return...pretty good. All XP's made, 2 missed FGs)

S

Seattlehawk94

squirreljack said:
does 'talent around him' include his OL or are you just referring to his WRs?

...anyways what would you grade THE REST of the team?

Mirer and Gelbaugh's lines suck waaaaay worse....Only better weapon they had on the whole offense was Chris Warren...

QB: F-
RBs: C-
WRs: C+
OL: D+
DL: D
LBs: B
DBs: F
KR/KC: B (Mare's KOs have alot to do with it...)
PR/PC: D- (Ryan's leg is great but I've seen him outkick his coverage a few times--look at the PR by Indy yesterday), WE can't return worth shit, and I've seen many times we started inside the 5 because of letting it bounce rather than FC)
Coaching: F-

OP
squirreljack

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
ahh, chris warren was one of my fav players all-time.

it seems like, for the most part we all agree on where the problems are except that some of us take the 'backup quarterback losing all the games for us' too personally.

ryan has outkicked his coverage a little bit but so far it's working well for our special teams coverage anyways.

shanehawks

Huddler
Reaction score
Gelbaugh was bad but who were his WRs? Brian Blades, Tommy (Killer) coKane, and a bunch of guys named Bill...

Gelbaugh had way less help than Apple Sauce who in my mind is way worse..

Mirer sucked but..His career winning percentage in Seattle is higher than Apple Sauce and like Gelbaugh had much less talent than Apple Sauce...

Truthfully AS is the worst QB in Seattle in terms of doing less with talent around him possibly EVER...

JOHN FRIEZ????? HONESTLY FRIEZ WAS THE WORST QB IN SEAHAWKS HISTORY

S

Seattlehawk94

Frieze's career record in Seattle was 6-5 and in one game he led Seattle on it's biggest comeback in franchise history (20PTS) vs Denver at Mile High Stadium in 1995 when he came in for Mirer at Halftime..That game was also the game in which Glen Milburn set the NFL record for total yards by an individual.

So no....Frieze was not the worst..

mx510

Huddler
Reaction score
QBS-Matt=C+ Seneca=D+
RBS- B-
WR-B-
OL-F
TE-B+

DL-C-
LB-C
DB-D-