• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game 34... FUCK!

Reaction score
Morrow needs to stop throwing his fastball every pitch... Or hitters will start to cheat on it and hit one out like that. He needs to keep hitters honest. And his fastball wasn't all that great today either.

Reaction score
Yeah.. I know 94 and Scott will jump on here soon. Not a good game for Morrow, he needs to develop that short term memory... Wak will probably be using David next game.

Reaction score
I think they should give Morrow a chance to start a game. Maybe let him start in place of Bedard rather than Olsen.

I really don't think he wants to be the closer either and throwing 3 guys before Morrow who I think deserved a spot this year isn't going to help.

If they send him down to AAA Tacoma they are really, really retarded. Give him a chance as a reliever at least...

Top Bottom