• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game 28: vs Kansas Shitty (Game 2) .5 Back of Texass

S

Seattlehawk94

Seattle Mariners:
Jerrod Washburn
3-1

vs

Kansas Shitty Faggots (Blazing Saddles reference for you youngin's)
Bannister
2-0

Game is in the 6th...M's are down 2-0...

Reaction score
I am not even going to comment on this shitty game... welcome back 2008 Mariners... We need to move runners home, don't give wash this loss.

Reaction score
That was...pathetic? Or should I say shitty? ... Either way, the 2008 Mariners are back.

They make crappy pitchers look like aces. They have NO offense. This is pretty much the same team that almost made the playoffs a few years ago and now they can't even win games against 0-4 pitchers and pitchers who have high ERA's...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

We need to find a bat...

Mike Wilson looked good in ST, maybe it's time to call him up...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
We need to find a bat...

Mike Wilson looked good in ST, maybe it's time to call him up...
Yeah he did. I didn't really understand why we didn't keep him on the roster either. He at least could have been a big bat to bring in as a pinch hitter. Hopefully he will get a shot sooner or later.

Reaction score
Our bats in the middle of the line up need to start hitting like they're capable of... Branyan and Gutierrez carried us for a while now it's time for Beltre of Griffey to get hot... Beltre has been hitting the ball hard, but it seems like it happens every year where he just keeps hitting the ball right at someone every time he makes solid contact... I think he's pressing right now, he always swings hard but he's over swinging right now.

Reaction score
Yeah, Beltres bat will come around, it is only a matter of time, we really need this off day to get our shit together..

Top Bottom