• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game 10: Mariners vs. Angels (Game 3)

Reaction score
So when do we open up a Yankee topic :) just kidding. I won't lie I always liked the M's when you guys had Jr. (cept when you play the Yanks), but it's nice to see Seattle winning again makes me postive for football season :)

S

Seattlehawk94

phaZe said:
Screw Rowland-Smith, make Jax the 5th starter. :D

AMEN!!!!

Screw Clement also...Trade his bust ass while people still think he's worth it...Robbie is our catcher!

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
phaZe said:
Screw Rowland-Smith, make Jax the 5th starter. :D

AMEN!!!!

Screw Clement also...Trade his bust ass while people still think he's worth it...Robbie is our catcher!
Clement had a few good moments, but he was a waste.

....bases loaded. Come on, get out of it Corky.

S

Seattlehawk94

Hawk096 said:
So when do we open up a Yankee topic :) just kidding. I won't lie I always liked the M's when you guys had Jr. (cept when you play the Yanks), but it's nice to see Seattle winning again makes me postive for football season :)

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=562

:lol:

SHITFUCK!!!!

Gave up the lead....We'll still win but I wanted Jax to get the win...

SHIT...At least that gapper only got one...We still got it..

Reaction score
Corky did the same thing the last time he came out. I don't think he gave up runs, but they quickly took him out.

S

Seattlehawk94

FUCK....Thowing BP out there... :evil:

Get him out Wak!

Oh...Yep...Done...

Lowe time....

Reaction score
9 Outs to get at least 3 runs. With the way the game has gone so far, we might be 7-3 soon.

I'm not exactly positive on why Griffey was rested today. He has only played DH and DH doesn't take a lot of energy out of you. Gutierrez should be rested, but when you have a chance to sweep a division rival, why not throw everyone out there to get that sweep?

OP
hawkfanadam
Reaction score
phaZe said:
Corky did the same thing the last time he came out. I don't think he gave up runs, but they quickly took him out.

He gave up Jaks earned runs.... Did it again..

Reaction score
I hate when the rest people. I was listening to the Yankee game the other day and Michael Gay said "Yanks don't want Matsui to do too much with the knee." He DH's he doesn't hit so all he does to the knee is walk from the bench to the batters box and he makes a ton of money. Come on baseball players get a life!

Top Bottom