• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Funny

S

Seattlehawk94

How this site was just a core or posters a week ago then we win a big game against the Lambs and a playoff game and now everyone is coming out of the woodwork....

Hmmmm....:icon_confused:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I agree.....Just get defensive about being a fan through thick and thin....

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That is just how it goes. Some fans stick it out and post through thick and thin and other just get bummed out and avoid chatting about it till next season. But who cares, lets all get pumped up, fire up the bandwagon, and get after another victory NEXT WEEK!@

So awesome...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
I loved it that a ton of people were posting about the Seahawks today on facebook statuses.

I welcome the bandwagon especially hot chicks :happy:

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
kdawg2980;53374 said:
I loved it that a ton of people were posting about the Seahawks today on facebook statuses.

I welcome the bandwagon especially hot chicks :happy:

I SAID THE SAME THING LAST NIGHT. I have talked about hawks the last couple months on facebook non stop and than out of no where all these band wagon fans wanna talk about the seahawks on their status. Funny how things work out

HollywoodLeo

Huddler
Reaction score
robdog;53366 said:
That is just how it goes. Some fans stick it out and post through thick and thin and other just get bummed out and avoid chatting about it till next season. But who cares, lets all get pumped up, fire up the bandwagon, and get after another victory NEXT WEEK!@

So awesome...

rob?!

wait, are you a Chargers or a Seahawks fan?

HollywoodLeo

Huddler
Reaction score
As for the topic at hand, I won't pretend to be a bandwagon fan. I'm just a Chargers fan pulling for you all, lol

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I hate it....All fucking year I've been hearing "HAHAHA Seahawks lost" bullshit, seeing fuckers hoping we'd miss the playoffs, etc..

Now the faggots want me to high-five them at work...LOL...Won't even look at them when they try to talk Hawks with me...Usually give them a "fuck you bandwagon motherfucker" when they do....

Elkaholic

Huddler
Reaction score
Just got laid off a job a couple weeks back that the top safety dick (as many are) was from La. and a rabid saints fan. Wish I was there today!!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Oh, they are pissed in NOLA right now.....I'd probably be pissed off too being a SB Champion and getting knocked out in the WC round..

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I live in portland and so I dont see that, I still get, "your seachickens pulled it off the upset" and that sort of banter. And I want to send a big "FUCK YOU" to Colin Coherd, you fucking snake!

But when im up in Seattle for games, the fandom and comradary is so amazing during, after, and even the day after a game.

Heres hoping for one more home game! :happy0005::drinks:

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I gotta say, the saints fans were some of the coolest fans Ive met. They have a great team and city too.

Top Bottom