• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Free Agency Wet Dream?

Will we sign any number of these players?

• No chance in hell.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Maybe one or two.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Who gives a shit, there wont be any football this year.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
Here is what I would love too see, of course untill we know what the salary salary cap includes who knows what is possible, but 2 or 3 of these players sign with the hawks than who knows?

1. CB Nnamdi Asomugha ....Does anyone know what this guys relationship with Cable was?
2. CB Antonio Cromarti.....If Nnamdi is too expensive, this guy can be gotten.
3. OG Robert Gallery........can be a veteran leader on a young O-Line, with the Cable connection.
4. DT Tommie Harris.........would fill a big need and still one of the best in the league.
5. WR Sidney Rice............Good hands, goes up and gets the ball, would cause mad problems for corners with him on one side and M.Williams on the other.

Reaction score
Nnamdi- HELL yes I would love to have him, I bet he signs in Houston.
Cormartie- lol
Gallery- I'm not SUPER high on this guy like a lot of peoplle here seem to be, but I definitely am not opposed to signing him and I believe its a very strong possibility.
Harris- All things considered I would probably rather have Mebane back. Both would be nice, but probably not possible.
Rice- Eh, I'd rather have more of a speed guy... I think Favre made him look better than he really is.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
If the NFL adopts the 2010 free agency rules, we probably could not sign any of them because we finished in the final eight.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Cromartie, would just come to Seattle to put a whoopass on Matt for his tweet dis.
Let me throw another couple names in the hat.... Jason Babin and Steve Smith.

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Smith. He'd be a good guy for Tate and Butler to emulate, but he definitely qualifies as a stereotypical diva wide out.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like Nnamdi Asomugha is trying to get his deal done with the Raiders, but he would be a great fit for the Seahawks. Here's to hoping!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
We already had Babin from 2007-2008. Didn't work out so well.

I know, and liked him then too, but I think he's improved and I think Gus/Pete use him better, maybe on the LE, bigger back up to Red and Brock, IF we get him back here.

Reaction score
1. CB Nnamdi Asomugha ....Hell yes can we clone him too because we need 2 corners
2. CB Antonio Cromarti.....guy is a wackjob
3. OG Robert Gallery........LG!? Big Nasty
4. DT Tommie Harris.........9 tackles and 1.5 sacks in 15 games??? WTF how does that help us
5. WR Sidney Rice............ Why?

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I think we should make a move for Barry Cofield, Robert Gallery, and Harvey Dahl over anyone else. And if Matt is gone, keep Whitehurst and address QB the following year and draft Barkley or Lance Jones (preferably Barkley.)

BallHawk7

Huddler
Reaction score
Getting all those guys would be amazing. Getting half would be a dream come true. Realistically, we can probably hope for 1-2 of them at best.

Top Bottom