• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

FB = Negligable

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I know that it is feel good Monday, and we just housed an inferior oppenent that was completely "OUT OF ITS ELEMENT (Donnie)!". But...

And I'm nit picking here... but Ive noticed that Coleman has not provided nearly the level of thump, or versitility in the backfield as our recently departed FB. No pass catching ability, run the ball, not to mention his leadership qualities. Anyone else notice this? Ive seen #40 get blown up a couple of times on the edge and it leads me to wonder...

Was it worth a measly 1-2 Mill to let our seasoned team captian slip away to persue his future in broadcasting? Is Coleman our future guy? I still think FB is important position, exspecially on a run first team like Seattle.

Otherwise our team is looking realllll good.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I liked having him on the team, he was inspirational in pregame warm-ups. Plus the loss of the "Real Rob Report" is a major blow getting inside information on the Seahawks locker room. ;)

Reaction score
I know that it is feel good Monday, and we just housed an inferior oppenent that was completely "OUT OF ITS ELEMENT (Donnie)!". But...

And I'm nit picking here... but Ive noticed that Coleman has not provided nearly the level of thump, or versitility in the backfield as our recently departed FB. No pass catching ability, run the ball, not to mention his leadership qualities. Anyone else notice this? Ive seen #40 get blown up a couple of times on the edge and it leads me to wonder...

Was it worth a measly 1-2 Mill to let our seasoned team captian slip away to persue his future in broadcasting? Is Coleman our future guy? I still think FB is important position, exspecially on a run first team like Seattle.

Otherwise our team is looking realllll good.
He was on KJR this morning. He was sicker than shit right before the start of the season. I guess his illness was a serious reaction to prescription medication. Apparently his kidneys and liver almost failed. He was in no shape to play.

Last edited:

Idahawk

Reaction score
He was on KJR this morning. He was sicker than shit right before the start of the season. I guess his inleas was a series reaction to prescription medication. Apparently his kidneys and liver almost failed. He was in no shape to play.

I heard he was sick , never knew why, that's scary shit , seems shitty to kick him to the curb like that ? WTF PC ?

Top Bottom