• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fantasy Football!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
First of all you don't own the league its the huddles and was here before you were. And secondly 12 teams are the norm and turning someone away because you like something a certain way is wrong , it should be a vote on any league issues .

I've run this league for 5 years now buddy. I've kept the league basically the same every year.

Reaction score
First of all you don't own the league its the huddles and was here before you were. And secondly 12 teams are the norm and turning someone away because you like something a certain way is wrong , it should be a vote on any league issues .
He created it, so technically it is his. We can always have two leagues if more people want to play.

Idahawk

Reaction score
He created it, so technically it is his. We can always have two leagues if more people want to play.

We had a league " seahawks huddle " league before we was even here he's been allowed to be commish because he wanted to. I think 94 did it before Flip I have no complants about him being commish . Anyone can create a league in about 3 minutes but the huddle leagues are the sites and the players .

Id actually like to get a keeper league going

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i just think its retarded to have it during the game...im definetely going to the bar to watch the game and i would be surprised if i was the only one who wouldnt be home during the game

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i wish i had no life and didnt go out and do shit on saturday nights, then this would be alot easier

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
its just makes no sense at all to me, why not have the draft early in the day while nothing is going on and more people could make it...i mean saturday night theres the fights,the football game, and how many people are at home on a saturday night, doesnt seem like there would be many people

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Good luck. Hard to say how good our teams really are till the season gets underway. Was a fun draft though, and hopefully will have a fun season too.

And I never give up!

S

Seattlehawk94

My fucking traveling comp went tit's up during the draft so I popped in and out twice and couldn't even make my own pick....FUCK YOU DELL!!

Shoulda stayed home and used my Mac!!!!

It autopicked for me last year so....I'm not sweating it...Just a few tweaks here and there...

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
my team really depends on if chris johnson plays early or not, and if felix can handle being a feature back...i really like how my team turned out thought it should be a good year

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I took a bit of a risk by drafting Mcfadden and Finley, I got Marcedes Lewis late and I have Brandon Jacobs in case those guys get hurt again though.

S

Seattlehawk94

Had to give up a shitload but.....I needed my new Cassell to Bowe connection and I think Schaub and Johnson will have a great year....

Top Bottom