• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ever notice

mark

Huddler
Reaction score
how small our defense is? lofa bread is a baby! so many missed tackles not necessarily all by him but because the opponents are so freakin large! imop

S

Seattlehawk94

Plagerized me...LOL...Love my nicknameswhen they spread..hahaha

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
mark;52958 said:
how small our defense is? lofa bread is a baby! so many missed tackles not necessarily all by him but because the opponents are so freakin large! imop

Is that nickname because he's gotten soft? Lofa has had a terrible, terrible, year. I heard something in the game saying he has a knee issue, if thats the case then that maybe thats why he's missed so many tackles, but he does seem slow and soft. I hope he can comeback. Last couple years he has battled injuries.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
I think it might be something like that. Remember a couple years ago when everyone said Kevin Garnett was done for the Celtics?? He came back with a vengence. Lets hope Tatupu can do the same thing.

Reaction score
Yeah Guys Tatupu has sat out practice like two days a week since like week 4 and still played every game.

That probably makes him worse

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
mark;52958 said:

You can thank Tim Ruskell for that. That is why the defense nicknames and receivers for that matter were the lil Ruskell's.

Top Bottom