• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Eli won't share secrets ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Eli said he had some tips for his brother on dealing with the notorious winds, but would not share them publicly for fear that Russell Wilson might pick up on them.

Um , there's 4 corners in the stadium and flags blowing I'm sure Wilson is smart enough to figure out the wind . Or he could just ask the Jets lol

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2022741512_denverview24xml.html

Free Brandon Browner

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Very funny, how many picks did Eli throw against us? I don't believe he has any useful info to give his brother.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Not about the Seahawks. Its about the wind effecting passing in the stadium where Eli plays.

Please share your Metlife secrets Eli. You do so well there. Hahaha

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Not about the Seahawks. Its about the wind effecting passing in the stadium where Eli plays.

Exactly, so how did such a stellar QB with superior understanding of the wind toss up 5 picks. Maybe he was paying more attention to what way the wind was blowing rather than where the LOB was lurking. Hopefully big brother listens to his advise and does the same! I doubt that Eli is any better at being a QB coach than he is at being a QB. Not worried about it.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Exactly, so how did such a stellar QB with superior understanding of the wind toss up 5 picks. Maybe he was paying more attention to what way the wind was blowing rather than where the LOB was lurking. Hopefully big brother listens to his advise and does the same! I doubt that Eli is any better at being a QB coach than he is at being a QB. Not worried about it.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the long range forecast getting worse by the day such information as wind patterns effecting the thrown ball might come in play. How much no one knows until the game is played. Wind can effect a baseball so a football even more. Could end up meaning nothing as it might not be windy during the game. Peyton being Peyton. Still say Seahawks by 4.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
With the long range forecast getting worse by the day such information as wind patterns effecting the thrown ball might come in play. How much no one knows until the game is played. Wind can effect a baseball so a football even more. Could end up meaning nothing as it might not be windy during the game. Peyton being Peyton. Still say Seahawks by 4.

Eli will be a wealth of knowledge. I hope he shows big brother where all the directional wind flags are located.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Archie Manning's Saints , check

Eli Manning's Giants , check

Peyton Manning's Broncos , next

" Before you die, know that I will put under the knife your children, so your seed is wiped from the earth ..."

Maugwa- Last of the Mohicans

Free Brandon Browner

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Eli will be a wealth of knowledge. I hope he shows big brother where all the directional wind flags are located.

Trust me those flags do not give the extent of what is going on in various places depending upon the stadium, especially in the corners. I guarantee the Seahawks are asking former Giants or Jets QB for the same info.

Dane

Huddler
Reaction score
How cute, Eli is trying to make himself relevent for his brother's potential success in the Superbowl. I think Wilson will be just fine without Eli's "secret tips". He played there just a month and a half ago, he has a punishing running back in Beastmode if the weather is really nasty, and knowing him, he'll spend all his free time studying and practicing in or around the stadium. The only thing he could learn from Eli is how to throw the ball to the big guys wearing the different colored uniforms.

Top Bottom