• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Eagles sign Michael Vick

BCheezy59

Huddler
Reaction score
Chris Mortenson just reporting it on Monday (Thursday) night football.

Reaction score
They will probably use him as a Wildcat type player, but I'd also agree that I didn't see this coming.

OP
B

BCheezy59

Huddler
Reaction score
I think it's just stupid. He's the most overrated player of all-time. He was terrible BEFORE his suspension. He wasn't going to last much longer at QB in ATL with how many interceptions he was throwing. To think he's as fast isn't viable either. He's 2 years out of it, and not even in shape. He won't be lightning speed fast. He'll be like Byron Leftwich fast. And why is everyone trying the wildcat? You would think it won't be all that effective this year after how out of hand it got with the Dolphins running all over people. Once McNabb has his first bad drive, the fans will jump on Vick's back.

Michael Vick's never been good, he's just been fun to watch.

Reaction score
How many times have I said "Mike Vick is an athlete and not a QB. In the NFL that's a huge difference!"?! I've been saying this for years this is no surprise to me. Vick will be used as another position other than QB. Finally someone sees what I see!

OP
B

BCheezy59

Huddler
Reaction score
He made it last year. So inevitability is out of the quesiton.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Actually, he did get hurt last year. It just happened that he was able to heal between OTAs and training camp. So inevitability is not out of the question.

Top Bottom