• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

DeSean Jackson Released

Idahawk

Reaction score
3 pro bowls in 6 seasons , in the prime of his career and a royal pain in the ass apparently . I can remember hearing the same type of talk about Harvin but I've seen nothing to indicate that Harvin is anything but a pro. Jackson is a game changer and I hope he doesn't go to anybody in the NFC west .
It's a little shocking ..

Esto Perpetua

Reaction score
3 pro bowls in 6 seasons , in the prime of his career and a royal pain in the ass apparently . I can remember hearing the same type of talk about Harvin but I've seen nothing to indicate that Harvin is anything but a pro. Jackson is a game changer and I hope he doesn't go to anybody in the NFC west .
It's a little shocking ..

Esto Perpetua

Would blow if he went to SF!

If he's willing to sign for a reasonable deal, I would be ok if the Seahawks picked him up.

That would be a lot of speed at the WR position.

Rumor coming out of New Jersey was he was involved in some gang activity. Probably TMZ BS but you never know.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think what tipped the scale is that they think the break in of his home was gang related . If a gang has the balls to go after him in his house what's next a drive by on the practice field ? After Aaron Hernandez , I can see teams wanting no part of that shit. If either the 49ers or Raiders are dumb enough to bring him back to Nor Cal then they deserve what they get.

Esto Perpetua

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
ubyne4y3.jpg

Come join the Seahawks gang !

Esto Perpetua

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Seriously?? This isnt a man, this a immature punk, always has been. I almost hope 49ers pick him up, his character alone negates his physical talents.
I think pete can handle him. He tried his ass off just to recruit him to usc. Theres already a connection there. He has ties to marshawn, mebane and sherm. I think with those influences he can come in and fall into line.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I think pete can handle him. He tried his ass off just to recruit him to usc. Theres already a connection there. He has ties to marshawn, mebane and sherm. I think with those influences he can come in and fall into line.

Why bother picking up Philly's trash on this?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

I see, because he went to cal... Well I think (hoping) he is out of our price range. Just never liked him as a person, but he is a hell of a deep threat.

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Why bother picking up Philly's trash on this?
Desean isnt trash, he is arguably the fastest receiver in the league. Hes not just a fast guy with brick hands like heyward-bey. Im probably in the minority for wanting him but you can't lie and say watching percy, desean and DB together wouldnt be amazing.

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Our offense is a run the ball down your throat and then pick up big chunk plays off of play action. Desean has the right skill set to fill that chunk yardage passing game.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Im probably in the minority for wanting him but you can't lie and say watching percy, desean and DB together wouldnt be amazing.

He wants $9-10 million per year. Who are you going to give up down the road for him, Sherman, ET, Okung, Lynch, Wagner or Russell Wilson?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Our offense is a run the ball down your throat and then pick up big chunk plays off of play action. Desean has the right skill set to fill that chunk yardage passing game.

I see your point, and if the price is right (which it wont be) I could see this move.

On another note, how about them Mariners? It was nice the young guys knocking the ball around!! :)

Reaction score
Reports out there that the Seahawks are interested in a WR out of Indiana. Big kid 6'3" 215 4.4 40. Heading to Seattle some time soon for a private work out. I'll try and find the link.

Top Bottom