• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cortez a HOF Finalist

S

Seattlehawk94

I'll say this right now...

This is the best chance for Tez for a little while..It's a weak class minus DT, I'm hoping he makes it this year!

Reaction score
Sat of the Super Bowl. Yeah I'm so stoked about Tez :) If he gets in I will go! I think this is his best year. Like I've said from when he made the semi-finalists in Nov. I thought this was his best shot. I did think it would take him 3-5 years. I will write a blog on this either tonight or def. tomorrow! Glad to see my boy getting honored!

S

Seattlehawk94

My HOF "Ballot"

You can only list 7 people on it...Kinda pissed me off my boy Ray Guy didn't make the finals this year! I've been pumping him up on here since 2005.

Tez....One of the most underrated players in ANY era, he played on some shitty teams but some GREAT defenses....Him, CB94, and Sinclair should all get HOF votes sometime in the future, they carried this team in their era and were part of some damn excellent defenses.

Cris Carter..Should've made it last year, never the "top" WR in his day he was more like an Art Monk with MUCH bigger numbers....Which is a compliment in my mind.

DT....Should've made it last year.....Taken way before his time....When I think of Great LBs in this era it starts with LT and ends with DT.

Bruce Smith...All-Time sacks leader, nuff said...

Tagliabue...Took over for PR (the greatest commish in ANY SPORT, EVER) and grew the game even farther...He wasn't Rosie...But I don't even Rosie could've done any better in this era..

Bob Hayes....I wish he was alive to actually make it, it was a shame he wasn't in before..Changed how WR was played. He made speed a HUGE part of the game.

Rod Woodson....During his career he was overshadowed by "PrimeoverratedTime" and Lott so he never really got the respect due him...He was a throwback at that position and he was one of the LAST of the CBs who actually could TACKLE.

Top Bottom