• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Clutch

Idahawk

Reaction score
In a game where the other team jumped on them and really played well on both sides of the ball the Seahawks stayed the course and made the plays to win the game , I thought the play calling in the 4th quarter using the RO was perfect because the Bucs were coming on every down and we adjusted with quick hitters, screens and the run game , then boom TD to Baldwin , it was nicely done .

Outside of the 3 we shut them down in the second half and that int by Wilson kills most teams yet we force a 3 and out and then stop them in OT !

Great clutch come from behind win and Wilson was great considering the hits and constant pressure he dealt with all day . Lynch was beast and I liked the screens and getting him more involved .

Ill give TB props they played hard but they don't have the kill shot like Seattle does

Another record in the books for best come from behind win !

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I like your positive spin but being behind by 3 TD's to an 0-7 team at the Clink is in no way alright. That game should have been a big time blow out. All week long I heard PC, RW and Bevell say how they were treating the Bucs game like any other opponent and preparation was just like every week.

If an 0-7 team can do that to us at home, what is a winning team going to do? We've got the Vikings coming to town in 2 weeks and they look a lot better than the Bucs. We better fix that gaping hole in the defense or AP is going to have a field day.

I think Big Red said Fatigue is becoming a problem with the late bye, so these next 2 games are going to be tough.

Last edited:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that just because Tampa was 0-7 that they flat out suck. The other thing to consider is that we're getting thinner and thinner with starters. We're proving we can win these games, no matter what happens in the first half.

The main thing is to WIN the game at the end. The woulda, coulda shoulda game we could play all day. Seahawk teams of old would be 5-4 right now...so lets keep this in perspective.

To complain about where we are now is really kind of proving that Seahawk fans can't enjoy the moment.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I didn't hear anybody crying when we gave up 17 to the Jags ? Just because a team is 0-7 doesn't mean they have bad players or play bad .

Positive ? We won the dam game and played a great second half .

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
We're going to find out if we're " playing Down " to opponents Sunday , because like the 9ers I think this Atlanta game is one we have circled on the calendar.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that just because Tampa was 0-7 that they flat out suck. The other thing to consider is that we're getting thinner and thinner with starters. We're proving we can win these games, no matter what happens in the first half.

The main thing is to WIN the game at the end. The woulda, coulda shoulda game we could play all day. Seahawk teams of old would be 5-4 right now...so lets keep this in perspective.

To complain about where we are now is really kind of proving that Seahawk fans can't enjoy the moment.

I've enjoyed a lot of moments in the past 30 years, I'll enjoy the moment when we are holding up the Lombardi.

Your playing both sides makes no sense, Seattle is awesome because we are 8-1 but the Bucs don't suck because they are 0-8?

Maybe it is just me but I'd like to go into NJ knowing we are for real and going to win the SB.

We were at home down 21 points, how's that going to work in the SB?

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Last year was about enjoying the moment. Last year I was just glad the Hawks had finally made it back. But they were a young team with little playoff experience. I was ok with them last year, even though they lost in Atlanta. I was bummed, but I was ok with it. They were playing like a Super Bowl contender.
This year is different. I don't care about regular season wins or merely making the playoffs. This is the year where this team either puts up or shuts up. You know what it takes to get it done and the team as it stands now falls way short. It might be ok for some skin of the teeth wins in November against 0-7 teams but not only is this team not even close to where they need to be to have a shot at the Super Bowl, they are also way short of where they were at the end of last season, which in itself wasn't quite enough.

I didn't hear anybody crying when we gave up 17 to the Jags ?
That's because they were up 31-0, 38-7 and had pulled a lot of the starters by the time the Jags put their points on the board. Now if they would have fallen behind 17-0, that would have been a concern, even if they had reeled off 45 unanswered afterward. The context of those 17 the Jags scored was a lot different than the 21 Tampa put up.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I've enjoyed a lot of moments in the past 30 years, I'll enjoy the moment when we are holding up the Lombardi.

Your playing both sides makes no sense, Seattle is awesome because we are 8-1 but the Bucs don't suck because they are 0-8?

Maybe it is just me but I'd like to go into NJ knowing we are for real and going to win the SB.

We were at home down 21 points, how's that going to work in the SB?

If they are down 21 in the Super Bowl and win anyway I wouldn't give two shits. It seems to me that we worry about crap that hasn't happened. When they start losing then start not enjoying the win.

Only Seahawk fans see wins as potential problems.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
If they are down 21 in the Super Bowl and win anyway I wouldn't give two shits. It seems to me that we worry about crap that hasn't happened. When they start losing then start not enjoying the win.

Only Seahawk fans see wins as potential problems.

That's some interesting logic, ignore those warning signs bro. I'm sure it's nothing and it will just go away.

If we can barely manage to come back and win in OT at Home how do you figure we could pull it off in NJ? As a Seahawks fan you should understand how important the 12th man is to the team.

Having listened to PC's press conference, he is aware.

Last edited:

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
We've got the Vikings coming to town in 2 weeks and they look a lot better than the Bucs. We better fix that gaping hole in the defense or AP is going to have a field day.

Let's get through the Falcons first lol

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
That's some interesting logic, ignore those warning signs bro. I'm sure it's nothing and it will just go away.

If we can barely manage to come back and win in OT at Home how do you figure we could pull it off in NJ? As a Seahawks fan you should understand how important the 12th man is to the team.

Ignore the warning signs? So what are YOU going to do to prevent these signs? Nothing.

The 12th man didn't win any of those games, the team did. Us fans can see all the signs we want, but the bottom line is we don't know shit as far as the team is concerned, besides watching the game and assuming we know. Case in point the announcers state during the game Marshawn hurt his knee, the truth was he was sick to his stomach in the first half. So all that brilliance we have in figuring out why anything happens on the field is just our own opinions.

The only thing that really matters is the score at the end. The rest is just pure speculation.

Any team that can go down 21-0 and still win shows me something...maybe some people refuse to see the positives in that, that's up to you.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
The 12th man didn't win any of those games, the team did.

Wow, dude are you for real? You may not want to say that around a season ticket holder.

The Seahawks have the longest active home winning streak at 12 games and have created the most false starts in the NFL.
I think it is common knowledge that the players believe the 12th man makes them perform at a higher level.

I think if you watched the playoff win over the Saints a few years ago you'd know we won that because it was at home. This team is way better at home than on the road because we have an extra man on the field, you know, the 12th man.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score

I see now you didn't actually watch the game , because there was no barely managing to come back , we made the plays that were needed in all 3 phases to win that game and dominated the second half . Teams like the Rams and Bucs they come into these games with a punchers chance , they throw it all on the line for a couple quarters then their spent , done , whooped . Thats when Ali rope a dopes and knocks them out

I see a team that's winning because they understand the efforts their going to get from other teams and they make the adjustments and then they finish .

If we were down in a Superbowl by 21 who else would you want ?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Wow, dude are you for real? You may not want to say that around a season ticket holder.

The Seahawks have the longest active home winning streak at 12 games and have created the most false starts in the NFL.
I think it is common knowledge that the players believe the 12th man makes them perform at a higher level.

I think if you watched the playoff win over the Saints a few years ago you'd know we won that because it was at home. This team is way better at home than on the road because we have an extra man on the field, you know, the 12th man.

We beat Buffalo in Buffalo by 50 how could that be ?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Seriously? Your going to say we are a good road team? This team is good and getting it done but we are twice as good at home.[/

Yes we're a good road team ????

" you play to win the game "

Did you hear about the Red Sox fan in Boston that called into a radio show the day after they won the World Series and complained about the coaches calls during the game , they dubbed him the most miserable fan in the world lol , don't be that guy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
You won't hear any complaining from me if we win the Lombardi.:roflmao:

But as it stands, Denver will destroy that team we saw yesterday. Coming back to win against an 0-7 team at home is one thing. Going down by 3 TD's on the road against an elite team won't cut it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom