• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers release l.t!!!

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh man, what a change for SD and its fans! Going to be an interesting off season for the Bolts that is for sure.

Reaction score
robdog;45202 said:
Oh man, what a change for SD and its fans! Going to be an interesting off season for the Bolts that is for sure.
Seems like they need to sign Chester Taylor or draft Spiller/Best.

OP
SIS

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Been here since 2005.....I class the joint up a bit. Plus, 94 use to cut my grass so I owe him one.

S

Seattlehawk94

SIS;45250 said:
Been here since 2005.....I class the joint up a bit. Plus, 94 use to cut my grass so I owe him one.

Suck it...lol :tongue:

Seriously though, SIS is good people he's a Hawksfan at heart...He just doesn't know it yet...One day on his death bed he'll achieve eternal enlightenment and join HawksNation, so he's got that going for him.....

Top Bottom